Chapter 18

A/N: From now on this story will only be in third person point of view.

     The moon filled the dark sky with while rays of light, creating beautiful patterns which would make any werewolf stare at it for hours. Slowly clocking into four in the morning we slowly dive towards the cell of Y/N and Sequila who were both sleeping at the end of the bed. The sleep beauty didn't lasted for too long as sudden light popped up followed by a loud bell, waking up the entire building up.. "What the fuck is going on now.." asks Sequila annoyed as she sits up.

     Y/N on the other hand was covering his head with the pillow "Shut that bitch ass up of an alarm..." the cell doors slowly started opening up and Sequila got a grip of Y/N, quickly pulling him up from the bed next to the door "Idiot! Do you want to get yourself killed? Don't you know about the.. wait hold on a bit.. it's not morning yet.." now having a dilema herself a guard suddenly came to the two, with shovels in hand "It's working time so grab these and fuck off outside".

     Y/N wanted to ask something but Sequila got ahead of him as she grabbed the shovels and Y/N's wrist, before moving out. "Hey I wanted to know if we get paid for this! It's work after all!" "Don't be stupid Y/N, this ain't paradise to relax and earn money! Now come on before the warden comes and puts us in the "detention" chamber!"" Handing him a shovel Y/N had no choice but to obey, he already misses the somewhat soft side of Sequila. As the two were walking outside raindrops hit their head, soon after they realized the fact that it was raining.

     Eventually the duo arrived at some marked squares as they got by no one else but the psycho "A fine choice my good sir, I shall explain what you must achieve today! Just dig a hole in these marked squares and everyone wins! Chop chop!" Walking into the woods he left both alone as they looked at each other "Y/N wanna be my slave for a change?" He just looks at her and gets to work "Get a move on before you get wet in certain places you won't want to, and by natural causes".

     And oh boy they started digging out a hole for each square, they didn't had a time limit or anything but the rain started to get more and more agitated, with that the two had to hurry up if they don't want to become mud men. As they were doing their holy work the two failed to detect the fact that some people sneaked around the two.. the trio dropped into Sequila's dug out hole as she got a bit jumpy, quickly turning around "You bitch! You stole my medal from the last game! I am gonna murder your ass! Boys get her!".

     Sequila span the shovel as she handled it as a spear before charging towards the two boys, oh she's having none of it. One of the boys grabbed into her shovel's head as he tried to throw away the tool from her hands "That's right! Fuck that bitch up!" Sequila groaned in annoyance as she lift up the shovel in the air, the boy getting overpowered by a woman as he was in the air thanks to holding into the tool. The other boy rushed towards her, what the Y/N doin' I wonder.

     Sequila quickly reacted by shaking off the first individual as she tighten her grip on the handle, she span around as the tool's head hit the second person right into the neck, not killing him.. hell he barely had a scratch on the neck but it more than definitely knocked his breath out. "Come on is this all you have? Too early to deal with shit like..- where the fuck are you.." she looks to left and right but couldn't find the man by any means, being somewhat dark didn't helped out either.

     However she heard steps from behind as she quickly turned around only to see a bat coming for her head, though she responded by a parry as the two wooden weapons clenched upon one another "Is this all? Have anymore dirty trick up your sleeves?" She outpowered him into the ground as she got on top of him, bringing the handle into his neck "You shouldn't have messed with me, why do you think many don't wish a fight with me-" before she could finish the man kneed her right into the groin as she clenched her teeth in pain, afterwards he kicked her off as he went straight to the bat.