Chapter 28

The person looked at Y/N's eyes with warm happiness as a bright smile was set on her lips, Y/N on the other hand just stared confused and scared "What's the matter? cat got your tongue?" she asks, her sweet voice filled the silent room "I.. ..Azuki..? is that really.. you?" is all he managed to say as the cat girl giggled to herself "In flesh and bones master! aren't you happy to see me again? I should scold you for leaving me all alone!"  she puffed her cheeks out as she stands up, making the boy surprised to see that she's almost as tall as him.

     "How the hell did you-" she cut him off with a tight hug as Y/N gulped out for air "Don't ask questions, I want to enjoy your hugs again! come on Master aren't you happy that now I am legal?" "What in the absolute FUCK are you talking about?!" she giggles loudly and tightens the hug, making Y/N sigh out loud as he returned the hug back "Whatever the case.. I'm glad to see that you're okay Azuki.. I guess Sequila was right about the transformation thing.. you look more like a young woman than.. a little girl".

     Breaking the hug Y/N noticed that her tail couldn't stop wagging back and forth as her face displayed pure happiness, when was the last time that little Azuki had such a big smile across her face? "Are you already judging my aspects? you perv!" Azuki says while putting her hands on her hips, making Y/N blush a little bit "Oh God dammit Azuki! stop making everything so weird please.. tell me, did that bastard of a landlord harmed you?" remaining silent for a while her ears perked up a little bit, remembering how she had to run away that night.

     With a sigh she sat down and softly spoke "All he did was to kick me out from the apartment house.. I was lost and confused and mainly hungry.. but then I remembered Coconut's place! and thankfully when you gave me that piggyback ride back home.. I memorized the path" Y/N takes a sit next to her, noticing how tears were slowly overflowing her eyes "Master.. why didn't you returned to me when I needed you the most? am I not good enough? maybe that now I am a fully grown cat I can be use of you in other ways?".

     Irritated a bit he grasped both of her shoulders and looked directly into her eyes "If you say such things again I swear I will lock you in a cage and treat you as a poor dog in a shelter, where did you learned such things Azuki? I am NOT that kind of man for crying out loud! cheer up, I am here now and I promise to never leave you again" she lifts her small finger up at Y/N "Pinky promise?" he looks at her as he couldn't help but laugh at her, seems like someone still has a child persona "Pinky promise, Azuki" and with that they two small fingers colided with one another.

     "..Now that you returned, we can get another apartment and live happily right?" his face dropped as he let go of her shoulders, avoiding her gaze "..If only you knew what I have been through Azuki.. the business deal wasn't a business at all, but more of a entertainment one for the rich ones I guess, it's a lot to explain and it's not the time to do it now.. but I'm okay now, no need to worry-" Azuki's pupils shrink a little bit as she quickly started demanding answers, but that was shortly cut by Y/N who softly grabbed her hands together.

     "Just wait a little while until I tell you the real reason okay? but most importantly.. I want you to NOT tell the two okay? this is between us two" sighing out loud she nodded her head "Okay master.. I will follow your request, but if you don't tell me soon I will snitch-" a sudden cough comes from the doorway as the two turn around, only to notice a Sequila standing in it "Hello" is all she said as Azuki's tail went straight up hugging Y/N "Who is this?!" she asks startled as Y/N chuckles under his breath.

     Standing up and walking up to Sequila Y/N pushed her from behind towards Azuki "What are you doing-" before Sequila could as she was placed down on the bed next to a scaredy cat "You two will get some alone time! getting to know each other and all! I have to talk with B/N and Coco about something rather important.. come down when you two are done bonding with one another" taking his leave Sequila and Azuki look at each other "Had your transformation recently, kitty cat?" asks Sequila as Azuki tilts her head, before nodding slightly.