Chapter 11

*Your POV*

     "Master? Where are we even going? Why are you taking me on walks out of the blue?" Didn't even reached outside in good terms as she was asking all the possible questions "First we're walking around town.. second I use this mainly to relax since you know, of all that's going on" she looked up at me, confusion in her eyes "Sooo... are we getting a gift for mama?" "...No" her ears flopped down as she slapped my thigh "You are a meanie! You know you can't buy her anything because she's no more! But instead of telling the truth you lied like the big doofus you are!".

     She does have her points but what was I supposed to do in the first place? I didn't wanted to face a breakingdown S/N, but thinking about it now I may have done it even worse "This walk is for relaxing purposes, not to make me any more stressful, so shut your damn mouth Azuki" she remained silent but I could've notice a trail of sadness on her face. While I make every matter worse for myself we eventually came across a bench outside the town in the wild, I mean relaxing out in the nature sure sounds pleasant.

     She instantly jumped on it as she layed on her back "Finally after all that walking, it is done..." her tail wagged around, smiling "We are just taking a break then we will continue our journey to oblivion" she looks at me with her cheeks puffed out, making me chuckle a bit "Not funny master! You should think about what mess you're in!" I sigh and take a sit on the cold wood, looking up at the sky "Well what am I even supposed to do.. maybe it is time to tell her the actual truth".

     Azuki sat up, her mouth being slightly opened while giggling to herself "Let's buy her a neko so she won't be so sad!" That's actually a good idea, but nekos are really expensive.. "How about I give you to her instead-" she instantly punched my shoulder a couple of times, not really stopping "No no no! I won't let you do that! I want to stay with you and only you! While master S/N is a lovely master she needs one on her own!" Why is she insisting to stay with me so much?

     She eventually stopped and angrily looked away from me, with yet another sigh I picked the damn cat up in my arms and started to walk back into town "How about we buy you a small treat-" "No, because you'll end up buying me actual cat treats" she was really angry with me which is a bit unusual from her "I meant a couple of cupcakes but I guess I will save up the money..." her ears perked up as she slapped me with her tail, giggling "You are really mean sometimes... fine MAYBE cupcakes will do the trick.. for now".

     Eventually after an hour or so of walking forever we finally came across a neko girl daycare, which is more pleasant than a shop since it makes me think they're being treated like slaves. I put Azuki down and she held my hand like a child before entering the place, upon reaching and making barely three steps I was greeted by a young man "Afternoon my good sir! May I interest you in some good quality cats?" His behavior was real shady but I decided to ignore it "Actually, you can, I wanna adopt a neko" "Ah! I see you are a man of culture aswell!" The man chuckles and looks at Azuki, who instantly hid behind my leg "Who is this little cutie-" "Touch Azuki and that's the last thing you're gonna do".

     With an irritated look he backed up "Right Right! Come on boy let's go!" He started walking towards a hall and I peek at Azuki "I don't trust him at all master..." "...Stop calling me that, come on stay close" she nods and takes my hand once again, as I started heading after the young man. While following him I noticed more people waiting around, some of them happy, impatient, angry and even screaming. Thinking about how weird some people can be I looked away while making sure Azuki was still behind me.

     After a bit we ended up in a huge room filled with all sorts of neko girls doing all sorts of activities "Here you go my good sir, you just pick her up and head with her at the reception desk" he heads back as some nekos noticed my presence and started walking towards me "Hewwo twere big mwan!" Says one even younger than Azuki while wagging her tail "Okay before any of you say something just keep silent... you may be lucky enough to actually get adopted" not wanting to be really mean I petted all of their heads, feeling Azuki's jealousy.

     After that we simply started walking around trying to pick a cat to adopt "Master do you even have money?" "Azuki of course I don't, we are just browsing and pick one, so when we have the money we will adopt her" rolling her eyes she started to look around "So Y/N.. what are we looking for? A small neko right?" "No, S/N has a busy life.. college, work, house chores.. so an adult neko that works hard and determined, perhaps sweet too".

     Well to be honest I don't care what neko girl it is but a big neko should be useful for S/N.. if I get her a small one even more responsabilties will be added on her shoulders. While looking around I spotted a lonely neko which was reading a book, so I decided to approach her "Hello young lady, care to turn me into a knight and make me do a quest in order to get you for free?" She looked up at me as her eyes wide open, as well as her ears and tails perking up "Oh! You really want to adopt me? I would be so glad!" She was smiling widely but took notice of Azuki.

     Her happiness faded away and sighed "No, I won't adopt you for slavery or anything like that, in fact I will give you to my sister in order to cheer her up... you see things aren't as good" she thinks a bit and stands up, reaching my neck "Okay then! I'll believe you.. no funny business too okay? So let's go!" "Yeah... about that... don't have the money now, but you are on the wish list" she frowned but calmed herself down, backing up a bit "Okay so how much time do I have to wait?" "Not too much really.. but anyhow what is your name?" She hesitates at first but gives in "Maple" Azuki, being a curious cat, approached her and hugged the leg.

     While Maple smiled softly and crouched down at Azuki, starting playing with her I take a better look at Maple. She had a medium red curly hair, green eyes, fluffy ears and tail, her clothes at the moment were a casual style and as for her personality? So far I guess it's sweet and thinking before acting. "Okay come on you two, let's go at the reception desk and make a deal" Upon hearing this Maple picked Azuki up and followed me behind, what I noticed on her was that she also had a collar around het neck, while Azuki didn't, maybe an accesorry?

     "Oh I see you have returned with a big one! Can't judge my good sir! So you want her?" I can tell that Maple was upset but remained silent "Yeah yeah... okay so at the moment I don't have all the money, so how about we make a deal?" "Sir this one is around 16.070-18.940! But I'm interested into this deal!" My face literally dropped, why the fuck is she so expensive? "Well... may I adopt her now and pay over time?" "Hmm.. maybe we can do some miracles! But I need something more than that.." I raise my eyebrow as he slids a piece of paper to me "I want you to call me after four days got it?" I nod as I put the paper in my pocket, turning to maple "Welp... welcome to the family, Maple".

          *Meanwhile at B/N's name house, Coco's POV*

     "Come on little kitty come here~" backing up against the wall, seeing no other options I let my emotions take control and slapped him across the face "Stop it this instant! I already told you no so get it through your head! Sometimes I wish you'd have a normal wife since she's supposed to... take care of your stupid problems!" He stumbled back a bit as anger filled his eyes, realizing what he wanted to do I quickly fled the bedroom as I went to the kitchen "Fucking jackass.." perking my ears up in order to hear him, no steps were heard.. that's right think about your actions.

     While I was calming myself down and drink a cup of water a loud knock came from the door, as well as a voice "B/N! Are you in there?" I recognized the voice and was actually happy since she can deal with her stupid brother. I walked to the door and opened it only to be greeted in a hug "My lovely cat! Haven't seen you in a long while! Oh the fluffiness leves are beyond my power.." she started floofing me like a crazy grandma cat while I was purring like never before "Hehe... happy to see you too S/N.. why are you here? We don't have a neko for you.."

     She sighs and looks at me in the eyes "No fair! Even Y/N has one and I don't! Lucky bastard.." I chuckle lightly as I break the hug, stepping aside for her to enter "I have seen the little one.. she is a gem! Lovely too.. so why are you here?" Her happiness suddenly faded away while sighing "Well it's about mom and dad, something happened to them and I wanna know.. so I decided to ask B/N about it since he's the only one that knows, where is he by the way?" Oh this is what I feared since the day they passed away.. she will have a very bad reaction and that's the reason Y/N didn't told her anything "He's busy at the moment.. he's upstairs.. it's a bad time really.." "I do not care Coco, I will get that answer no matter what" Oh God that ain't good...

          *To be continued*