Chapter 12

*S/N's POV*

     "It's fine Coco I can handle his anger, he's not intimidating me and besides.. I also want answers on why he fought with Y/N" I rubbed her head before heading upstairs, it would be a miracle if I don't slap him at least three times. I knock on his bedroom's door before entering, looking right into his soul "Oh if it isn't S/N, why are you here?" "You know damn well why, I even talked to you about it... so I want answers B/N, but one at the time.." he sighs annoyed before standing up and walking up to me "Am I supposed to be scared?".

     "Take. Your. Fucking. Leave" "I don't think I will, you need to answer my FUCKING QUESTIONS!" he rose his hand to slap me but I quickly stopped him by punching his guts, he stumbled back groaning, I never loved my brothers on different levels but now I may start with Y/N being on the top "Why should I? How do you even know?" "Maybe I haven't but you gave yourself away, come on I don't have all day" he sighs holding his stomach while sitting back at his desk.

     While waiting for him to answer I take a sit at the end of the bed "So care to-" "That's what he fucking gets for trying to steal my neko girl alright? He deserved it" being a jackass and interrupting me.. I rub my temples as I calm myself down, sometimes his intelect is under the ground "You are a bitch you know that? Why would Y/N steal COCO from you?! That doesn't make any FUCKING sense! Use logic!" He turned to me as he puts his pencil back, his veins on the temple almost blowing up "You don't know Y/N at all, he clearly has something in plan for her-" "Oh my God you are lucky Y/N is not dumb enough to lower his level at yours.. anyway how's mom and dad?".

     There was a big silence as we looked at each other's eyes, clearly he did not want to say anything as my patience was cutting short "The doctors didn't fully informed me, all I know they're in the hospital, so if we want to know more we'll have to go there" hospital huh.. and why the hell wouldn't inform him about everything that's happening to mom and dad? Something fishy is going on "Okay dear brother.. if you don't really know the situation how about we go and ask the doctors?" He only rolled his eyes and turned back to his desk "Busy, go the fuck away, get Coco to walk with you" I cannot believe I must call him a brother, filthy animal.

     Sighing and knowing I cannot do anything I just walked away from his room and got into the living room, where a wild Coconut was playing with a mice toy, she's a grown up girl but yet she's acting like a child.. guess some things never change "Coco! I'm taking my leave, your owner is really a dipshit" "Tell me something I wanna actual learn.. okay then S/N! Come back soon pwease!" She looks at me, a wild smile appears on her face "Okay snowflake.. have fun" with that I hug the cat before walking out of the house.

     Upon stepping outside in the warm sun I received a call from someone, so as any logical person would do I answer it "How ya doin' sis? Care to come to my place for a bit after you're done with B/N?" What is this Y/N calling me? That didn't happened since forever! "Yeah sure.. I was just leaving his house anyway.. why do you want me to come over? What.. you miss me out of the blue?" I could hear a faint chuckle from him as, with annoyance really, I started heading towards his apartment once again "Just come 'ere jezz.. fine no more little Azuki for you!" "FINE! I'm coming over jesus..".

          *Your POV*

     Finally home after all the walking and struggling to make business with that fucker, though I do have Maple under my wing now I can't help but worry about that deal of his, maybe I should've waited until I got the money but time wasn't really on my side. Whatever the deal might be I have a couple of days to relax, just like I did with my exams and then explode with anxienty! "Okay Maple we are at your temporary home.. S/N will come and pick you up later this day" she looks up at me while noding happily, I open the door as both of the cats entered the room, with me following behind them and also locking the door.