Chapter 16

---*Your POV*---

     I was guided by two guards towards my new home for a couple of years most likely, what can I say my stay here curently is.. really unique. Sequoia drifted from me the moment we entered the prison or the fuck it is and I honestly don't have a clue if I should trust her or not.. I mean at first she was a big brat and wanted me dead then she was all normal with me.. dare I say sweet "Alright maggot here's your slavery hostel" he pointed his rifle at me and I lift my arms up, slowly walking into the cell.

     Upon entering it was nothing new than the first room I woke up into, I mean there was an celldoor sure, and two beds but that was it. I spotted my cellmate and he was your ordinary piece of shit, think of as your bully from school but with tattoos and some small scars on the face, oh and don't forget the beard too "They brought fresh meat.. me new best toy!" His voice was raspy and somewhat deep, how the fuck can I start a fight with this behemoth? He'll rip my head off.

     He stood up and he was towering over me with a head "Let's get along just fine eh? Bent over" "Dafuq you said?" Within a blink of an eye I was met with a slap across the face, I almost hit the wall from the sudden force but luckily I was still up, for the love of God don't get knocked down Y/N.. "I said bent over, now" what were the fucking chances for this to happen dammit.. "Ain't happening virgin, go fuck a hole in the wall" he growled and went to punch me, but I moved out of the way as his knuckle met the wall, cracking a few of his bones.. just how thick is that wall?

     Sighing out of annoyance I tackle the fucker down on the floor as I look for an object to knock him out, but to my luck there were none. With him punching my guts that got insides crushed I fell on my side, struggling to breathe "I tried being nice.. but I guess forceful it is then" he grabbed me by the neck and pinned me on the bed, oh boy I'll make sure that mother fucker who put me in here will suffer so much that he won't recognize his will of life anymore.

    With a kick under the belt he dropped flat on the floor while holding his crotch, making a small thud "You little shit.. oh how much I'll enjoy you screaming-" I shut him off with another kick in that area, it hurt me too but I did it for good reasons. An idea suddenly popped into my head, if the guards see that we won't get along they will have to seperate us right? So I look around in the cell to see what kind of stuff there is so I can make myself bleed, so far absolutely nothing just dust.

    Sighing I look into the walls, since there were no options at all I decided to hit my head as hard as possible against it. So that's what I did, getting near a wall and bust open my head, it required a couple of good hits on the hard concrete, I could feel my brain getting deformed inside my head because of the hard hits, but eventually I did it.. I busted open my own head. Struggling to see where the celldoor was I eventually found it, kicking this fucker's head once again, little did I knew that I kicked the air and that my feet didn't made any contact with his head.

     "Guards! Fucking help me I have here a fucking enraged animal-" before I could say anything else I was suddenly put into a chokehold, swinging my arms back and fourth to free myself but to no avail "I believe it's time to resume our meeting in progress!" Mother fucker creeps me out. I groaned as I felt my lungs being crushed due to his force, but eventually after some struggles I managed to dive him right into the wall, but he was still holding on.

     As I was trying to get this son of a bitch off a small poof went off as I got released from the chokehold, catching my breath while looking behind me I saw the man down on the floor, out cold "Already making trouble aren't we? He would've killed you" one guard spoke as the other one went to grab the man and get him out if the room "What even happen?" "Would you like to get rapped? By that behemoth? I just defended myself here!" I say as the guard sighs in disgust "Well then.. if you were a woman then it would've been more understandable.. you'll get a new cellbuddy after tomorrow's round".

     How about some medical support? And what even happened that made the man go out cold? So many questions.. though I shrug it off since now I have all of this cell for myself. The guards left as they locked the celldoor, for a cruel man he hired some pretty manered guards, or are they treating me like that because of 'my good sir' thing? Eh whatever.. I need to make myself right at home for now, and think if Sequoia is really a trustworthy foe.

---*Sequoia's POV*---

     I was currently walking back towards my cell on my own because my cell was unlocked, apparently my cellmates attempted an escape and they decides to search the whole shit up, if I get a blame or locked up in God knows where because of the fuckers I swear. Climbing up a set staircases all the way of floor six I spotted some guards carrying a man, I eavesdropped a little for any valuable information "Can you believe this? I mean we are sick but raping another man? What the hell.." says one of them as the other kept silent, what are they talking about..?

     Before I would've got caught I carried on with my walk, this place is full of wonders.. "Hmph.. tomorrow is a new round.. based on what it is I will need to think a plan to see if Y/N can be trusted.. I'll give him a test.. or better yet make him steal something from someone!" I like the way I think.. but still, I shouldn't let my insecurities about people to take over me, I finally met someone sane enough to develop a plan and escape, I cannot let this opportunity pass by.

     But as much as I'd like to just trust him he'll have to earn it first.. but I just need some time by my side, hopefully because of this he won't get upset and leave me alone, there's a lot of ways to bust this.. but I'm pretty sure he's feeling the same way too, insecurity eating him away from the inside. Man.. I really need to get in the same cell with him, he won't survive on his own at all in this place at all, he's food for these animals.. I learnt that the hard way during my stay here, holefully tomorrow I will see him at the round, if not.. I will be stuck here for a while longer.

---*To be continued*---