Chapter 2

*Your POV*

     I was on my way to my brother's house because he wanted to give me something, he woke me up with a call this morning and I'm still a little bit tired but what can I do? beat the soul out of him? "If he called me over only to tell me about the nekos.. I swear I'm gonna punch the life out of him" it was around 8:50 PM and by now I'm still trying to fight with my tiredness, luckily for me it was weekend so I didn't had to go to my job.. now my manager can't toy with me anymore, at least until Monday.

     I knock on the door and waited, I didn't knew his neighborhood was a rich one.. oh and how can I forget about the cosplayers? they're freaking everywhere.. even little children are freaking cosplaying, is there an event or something cat themed? the door opens revealing B/N with a happy expression on his face, I look down at him a little bit confused "Finally! I thought you wouldn't come! come in little bro" he chuckles and I step inside of his house "Alright.. why am I here?" "Well.. first things first it's not about nekos.. it's more important" "What do you mean?" he sits on the couch sighing "Before I tell you the news.. hey fluff ball! come here!" he yells and I already knew where he was going with this.

     After a while of waiting his trusty.. neko.. comes with a huge smile on her face "Yes master? what is it?" master? my bro sure has weird fantasies.. "You know.. I've told you about my bro a lot.. so here he is" he points at me while the cat looks at me "Oh~ my master's brother sure is tall" she holds out a hand and I look confused at her, why does she calls my brother master? not wanting to be rude I grab her hand and shake it "Don't worry Y/N, she doesn't bite.. too roughly" he chuckles and I gulp, better get the hell out of here before he tells me what he does to his wife.

     The fluff ball goes into another room and I sigh "B/N.. why do you make your wife wearing cat ears and a tail?" he glares at me before sighing "She's fucking real dude, and I don't have a wife" that proves how sad your life is pal "Whatever you say.. just tell me the news" "Well.. they're kinda delicate, already told the news to our sister and she literally broke down" "Just give it to me already, not like I'm gonna break down or anything" he sighs deeply "It's about our parents" I raise an eyebrow and he chuckles "You're really are clueless Y/N.. aren't ya?" "What about our parents? do they want us to give them a visit or something?" "No you little idiot.. they're in a bad condition,  I mean they're old and their body are kinda giving up of them.. I mean they had me when they were 37... and I'm 33, so that means they're 70" my face literally dropped.

     Well.. it was expected for them to leave the world.. I mean they were having problems before I left them to live on my own.. that worried me a bit and to be honest I don't think any of us can handle their farewell "They're in a hospital, the doctors says that they're okay.. for now, I'm gonna give you a ride to them when I have time.. just don't panic and keep it cool" yeah.. like I could totally do that, dad would always teach me new things about everything, when I was 16 he taught me how to drive, damn that was so cool! and scary at the same time! while mom would prepare all the food I wanted.. God gave me amazing parents and seeing them leave it's not gonna be easy.. 

     "I'm just gonna go now.. I have work to do today" "It's weekend though, c'mon bro how about we have fun like brothers?" "No thanks.. I'm not gonna get drunk and the next day feel horrible" "Have a taste of the alcohol bro, what kind of man are you?" "An normal one" with that I salute him like old times and head outside "Jesus man.. I'm kind of worried about my brother's sanity" I started heading home but a raindrops slowly fell on the ground "Well.. time for a jogging lesson I guess" since I need a little bit of exercise might as well get some.

          *Time skip*

     The rain started going a little wild outside, me on the other hand I was sitting at my desk sorting out some work papers and how much I like doing this stuff.. "Well at least I can relax all day instead of working.. or doing worse" I sigh deeply and looked outside the window "Man.. it sure gets quiet around here.." the entire building is quiet almost all the time and I'm not sure if it has thick walls or people are sleeping all the time but at least it's quiet.. too quiet.. "Oh yeah and I need to buy some groceries too.. for the love of God" I sigh and suddenly my phone buzzed, I picked it up only to see I received an e-mail "Hmm.. well I check my e-mail twice per year so I should at least check this one out"

     I tap on the notification and a lot of writing appeared "Oh yes.. I forgot that you need to read"  'Dear Y/N L/N, we are a smaller company but we've got a surprise for you.. the surprise is from your parents and we're sorry to hear about their condition but we bet this little gift of theirs is gonna surprise you a lot~ we can't tell you what is it but.. just be careful with the box, it's fragile.. just exit the building you are in and the box will be outside with a bow on top of it~' as I read the e-mail I was just confused, why does my parents would give me something while they are in an unpleasant situation? oh well.. better see what is it.

     I stand up and exit my apartment, on the halls were a couple of men talking.. at least I'm not alone in this building, I step inside of the elevator and pushed the main floor "I wonder what's inside the box.. I mean I want to buy a laptop but I doubt my parents bought me one" the elevator doors opens and I head outside the building "Alright.. where in the world is the box.." I looked around and eventually spot the treasure, I picked it up and it was quite light "It said it was fragile.. I can't shake it to guess what's inside.. oh well" while I head inside my apartment I worried if it was something alive in this box.. something that could kill me on spot.

     I head inside to my apartment and lock the door behind me "Alright little box.. you just gonna wait here.. I'm just gonna grab the weapons to murder you and then we'll be okay.." I place the box on the counter and to be really honest I hope it's something that would help me! not a useless thing like an family album.. because they sent me one! it's around here somewhere but I can't really remember where I put it, oh well "I'll go easy on you buddy" I grab the box cutter and head in the kitchen where my heart skipped a beat, the box wasn't on the counter anymore.. instead it was on the floor "What.. what kind of demons did you bring in box?"

          *To be continued..*