Chapter 26

Y/N was suddenly awake by a rough shake as he opened his eyes "Wakey Wakey Y/N!, I am more than certain that we arrived at our destination" looking around he found himself on a plane, that's right he and Sequila found a plane that was leaving for Nevada at a reasonable price, which was all their money they had left. "Jeez that was a rather long flight.. are you feeling okay Sequila?" she nodded her head as people slowly started getting up, ready to leave the plane at once "Come on sleepyhead, let's go".

     Leaving the airport Y/N somewhat started to recognize the environment around him "Hm.. yes.. I know exactly where to go, buckle up girl! it's gonna take a while to arrive to my apartment" nodding her head slightly the two started walking on the big trip ahead of them. "So Y/N, this neko girl of yours, does she like to sleep a lot?" "..Not exactly sure.. she likes to play a lot though" "Noted.. I guess I cannot make her my huggable pillow" Y/N decided to not bother with asking question as of what her intentions were.

     "Say Y/N, what do you plan to do with your life?" "I.. I'm not so.. decided yet, just work, get home, eat, sleep, repeat for the rest of the life" Looking at the sky the clouds slowly covered the sun, making the two to fasten their walking pace. Most of the walk they have been silent since none of them knew exactly what to talk about, Y/N was thinking about his apartment and if Azuki was alright and Sequila's thoughts were trailing off to last night when they fall asleep in each others arms, she liked the feeling of being protected and most of all, the peaceful sleep knowing that the next day she'll awake just fine.

     Sequila looked up at Y/N who was lost in his own thoughts "Are you thinking about the cat Y/N?" "Well.. how much time has it passed? Over a month? I left her alone in an apartment.. I tasked my sister to look after her from time to time but.." "Don't you worry Y/N, everything is fine I can assure you that! Nekos can live on their own for a while.. and dispite her being small she has the brain of an adult! Even though many kitties are just waaay too playful to show that.."

     "You have too much knowledge about nekos.. maybe you two will get along very nicely!" She makes a small chuckle "Maybe.. but don't say things that won't be a real thing" both smiling at each other they continued their walk, until Sequila remembered something important as she made a squeak "Y/N! Your wounds! We need a medic to properly take care of them!" "AFTER we get to my place, I just want to be back home already okay? You got to understand that".

     "But-" "No buts Sequila! I am just tired from all of this crap, I want to rest in my own bed" with grabbing her hand the two sat down on a bench in a bus station. The two mainly remained silent, with Y/N cursing that bus to appear faster as Sequila happily admired the view "This state is beautiful.. so far that is.. will you show me around? Most importantly to see the fluff balls with my own eye and not.. in a torturing manner" Y/N sighs out loudly "..Fine I will take you to a neko center, but you have your own cat back home!"

     Sequila, with a gentle smile, spoke "How is she my cat? She's yours last time I checked" "And your mine last time I forgot to check" she rolls her eye and turns away "At least I get pretty boys hooked into me WITHOUT an eye, and you can't even roll in a girl to talk to you" how could you Sequila?! Some of us are going to cry on the floor at such harsh truthful words! "Shut the hell up" "Aw what's the matter? Can't come up with a comeback? Oh my what am I gonna do..".

     After a long painful wait for the bus, it eventually came as it stopped in the station, upon opening the doors the cramped crowd tried moving aside "..Are we taking the next one?" Asks the girl not really wanting to get inside the bus "It will be the same, come" with a deep breath the two get inside and joined the sardines family. As the bus drove around, a few sudden brakes here, lots of bumps there, Sequila started to feel a little bit sick as her head slowly drops forward "Are you feeling alright?".

     Y/N grabbed her head and lifted it up, looking at her yellow face "I guess I am not used to travel with buses anymore.." "No, it's not your fault, bus is cramped, you are forced to inhale all  the breaths from others and it's really.. a strong odor in here" Y/N wraps his arm around her to hold her close as with the other hand he held into a bar to not fly through the bus's windscreen when it comes to a sudden brake. Sequila clinged into him as she felt something building up inside her throat "I.. I might puke.." "Try to hold it for a bit..".

     Putting his hand over her mouth just in case he looked out the window to see some water drops sliding down the window, making him grateful that the heat will cool off for a bit with the rain "Are we there..?" "..No.. and we have to take two more buses.." hearing her groan Y/N couldn't help but think about comforting her, and since that cuddly session at the motel he felt growing more attached to Sequila, even though she killed many society doesn't have to find out about it at all.

     Eventually the two managed to squeeze out from the bus as the once again put themselves on the waiting line "Goodness.. fresh air.. did you used to travel with these often to work..?" "Yes, Yes I used to.. you will love to travel with them I assure you, now.. take a sit there please and calm down" "..By the way Y/N, you said that you have a sister right? Can you tell me about her? She could tell me something I could find use out of.. something you don't want to tell me".

---*To be continued*---