Chapter 17

---*Your POV*---

     It's been two weeks since I'm in this hellhole and so far I hate it, at least I don't have a raping inmate anymore. At the moment I was outside of the prison sitting on the beach watching the waves, we were playing another of his dumb games.. this was about treasure hunting and I didn't wanted to have any of it! You dig somewhere wrong and you explode to bits, not to mention people being dumb. As long as guards didn't saw me being lazy I was fine "Whatcha doing meat?" I look up as I saw Sequila "..You want to beat it?" She laughs as she sits next to me, she seems to be in a good mood "I have some good news for you though".

     "So I heard what you did, I must say.. I'm quite surprised, but proud too! After this game of his you can either choose what roommate you want.. or pray for God that he chooses me" and here I was starting to get comfortable being all alone in my cell.. fucking hell.. "Okay.. so we can finally be lovers?" "I'd say you don't push your luck little meat balls.. but while you see this as good news I don't, I do not trust you yet.. this is a harsh world, so you must earn it first!" I mean it's logical..

     "Okay what do I have to do? I mean you trusted me with your name.." "Name and sharing a cell is different, you can take advantage of me easily while I'm asleep! So.. to earn my trust.. win this game for me" "You mean to search the fucking little medal? IN THE WHOLE BEACH?" "Do you want these lips or not?" Which set of fucking lips.. "I don't want any of that, I just want to go home" "Huh.. I guess I won't share this with you" she literally pulls out a cake that had a lip form from her behind, not only it made me confused but a bit disappointed too.

     "Which pair of lips did ya thought I meant? Only grown ups are allowed there" she laughs as she uses her hair pin to cut me a small piece "Let no one say I wasn't ever nice.. here" she digs into it with the pin as she holds it out for me, making me go a bit red. Sighing I take the bite as it tasted like blueberries "Come on now, I have been a sweet girl to you so how about you do the same for me? be a good little boy and find that treasure for me!" she pulls out her shovel and I roll my eyes, standing up and grabbing the tool I headed closer to the water, cursing my days while slowly digging up the entire beach.

     After hours I assume I gave up and threw the shovel into the water "It's literally impossible into finding the-" an explosion went off as I look behind me, it literally rained with flesh and blood towards me as I quickly moved out of the way, not only to dodge the whole mess but to throw up behind a palm tree "Lord have mercy upon my soul.." washing my face with some sea water I take a few deep breaths as I regain my senses, before making my way towards Sequila "Man what lie to tell her..".

     Eventually I found her sitting down on the beach, leg over leg, enjoying the view of a war field and the calm waves "Oh, you're back! where's the medal?" I give her a glare as I wanted to punch her.. but I kept my cool, I pointed at the war trenches that I was trying to do and she was very surprised "I didn't found your stupid shit, almost myself blew up a couple of times" she looks into my eyes as she laughs, what the fuck was so funny to her? "Oh my.. well then Y/N, I guess that you are indeed a trusty foe..".

     She reaches for her pocket as she pulls out the bronze medal, making me confused and more angry than I was "You had it.. THE WHOLE TIME?" "Calm down your balls Y/N, that was a test for me to prove something.. I got it from a fucker who already have found it! it so it happened to see him.. so I went in and killed his ass, and got this for myself! isn't it funny watching all of these people working their asses off?" for you it might, but it also proves how sick of a person you really are Sequoia..

     She takes my wrist and begins dragging me towards some guards, making me worry a little "Oi you fuckers! we found the medal!" the guards looked at us while one of them started to laugh "Surprised you two are still in one piece, and since when did we said there's a teaming role?" I look at Sequoia who had a deadly glare in her eyes, even scaring the guards a little even though they were trying to hide it "You don't make the rules but your boss does, and as far as I know there's no rule in here" she spoke calmly but she was clearly at the edge of bursting with rage.