Chapter 8

*Your POV*

     "Azuki calm down please.. my brother is lying! both of my parents are alive and healthy!" I don't have a clue if she believes me or not.. hopefully she isn't going to have a depression or something because if she does it's gonna be a tough task.. "Is.. is it really true master? is mommy and daddy gone?" I still don't get it why both of the nekos are calling them mom or dad, they were not even their biological parents.. maybe it's a neko thing who the hell knows "Answer me!" not really expecting Azuki to shout, but what can I do to calm her down a little? I'm not used to this kind of situations.. I just remain silent as I walk to my apartment with a hope she will not gonna beg me to tell her.

          *Time skip*

     As I walk in the halls to my room Azuki wouldn't stop sobbing, I'll let her cry her eyes out until she's exhausted, if I try to calm her down I may make her cry or even worse.. "Please tell me this is some sort of joke.." I wish it was a joke Azuki, I wish.. "Why don't you answer me master..?" because I don't want to hurt you even more than you are already, I open the door to my apartment and step inside, I walk up to the couch as I grab the tiny cat girl and placed her on the soft couch "P-Please don't leave me all alone here.." I ignore her as I made my way to the kitchen she didn't had to know.. now her little heart is broken and it's B/N's fault, if he didn't bring up my parents's death maybe she still was the little happy neko I know and have.

     "I guess that was my parents life trip huh.." I grab a bottle of beer along with a cup, I open the beer as I pour it into the cup "I don't usually drink.. but maybe this will help me get over this situation.." I wonder if I gave them a rough time when I was still living with them, hopefully not.. but if I did.. mom dad, I'm sorry "I wonder if my sister knows anything about them at all, or maybe she already knew that their time was up? who the hell knows.." I grab the cup and drink all of it, as I said.. not really the drinking type and I'm glad I'm not "Now what the hell am I supposed to do.. oh yeah.. moving on with my life and do God knows what" I sit at the table as I grab the beer bottle again, this time drinking from it "This taste horrible.. why am I even drinking it?" suddenly I heard cries and with a deep sigh I stood up "Why am I doing this.. the poor little neko is suffering and what do I do? ignore her, causing her more pain"

     I walk into the living room and spotted the neko whimpering, crying for mom and dad.. "M-Master? sorry.. I'll stop making n-noises.." her sounds doesn't bother me, it breaks my heart "Azuki.. please stop crying" I sat on the couch and Azuki just looks at me as tears rolls down on her cheeks "Am I.. bothering you from your work?" I already said no.. I grab and place her on my lap, she remains silent and it was a bit awkward to be honest "M-Master!" she suddenly hugs me tight breaking down, her cries echoes through the room "It's alright.. I'm here.." I hug her softly as I rub her head "Why.. why did they left..?" "Because Azuki, in this unforgiving world everything has an end" 

     She snuggles into my chest as she stops from crying, but she still whimpers "Can you.. scritch my throat?" her throat..? I mean.. I'll do anything just to see her smile again, a little neko like you shouldn't be sad.. I hesitate but scritch..? her throat, the result was quite.. okay? because the moment I touched her throat the moment she smiled warmly "Does that feel good..?" "Yes~ finally giving me what I want" I look at her face and she was a complete cutie, now I understand why everyone loves nekos.. because of their behavior "Your hand's so warm~ that's why I love you~" love me..? I think she doesn't mean it in that way.. "Aren't your belly hungry?" I poke her belly and she giggles "I am, but I want this more than the food~" suddenly she purrs and it took me off guard, that proves more that she is indeed a real neko girl.

     "What's the matter master? surprised by my purring?" "Totally.. you're full of surprises you know that?" I stand up and she was still in my arms, I slowly walk back into the kitchen and Azuki looked at the bottle of beer "What's that?" "Uh.. beer?" she tilts her head and looks at me "Have you been drinking master?" "I have a drink once in a while.." I walk up to the fridge as Azuki opens the door with her tiny hands "So what do you want to have for.. launch?" she reaches out for the milk and I chuckle a little "Of course.." I place her on the chair and pet her head, this time her tail went straight up "It seems that someone is very happy" "Well you're finally giving me affection so of course I am" 

     I guess having her does brighten up my mood, before opening the box and having her as my.. catnapion? my life was pretty sad and lonely but now.. everything changed and that's thanks to my parents once again "Hey master? can you give me lots of headpats later?" "But what happened to Y/N? being called master.. is definitely weird" "But why master? don't you like being called master? is it something wrong to the word master, master?" she laughs as she drinks the milk "I'm the only one who can tease around here alright?" I grab her tail and slowly pull it, poor Azuki yelps as she frowns at me "Don't! big meanie!" "Sorry.. had to try it" suddenly my phone buzzes and I answer it "Hello? Coco? is that you?" I pet Azuki's head and she purrs softly "Hello Y/N! been a while hasn't it? can I come over please?" ah yes.. my dear sister, how much I love her.. but today's the opposite day "Alright.. I don't have anything better to do so you can come" "Splendid! I did heard about something.. quite important, maybe you know something about it? anyway.. gotta go, see ya tomorrow~" so she doesn't know huh.. Azuki.. prepare to be the cutest neko, because S/N loves cute things.

          *To be continued*