Chapter 14

---*Azuki's POV *---

     Playing with Maple is lots of fun! She always come up with the wildest games possible! And most importantly.. she can always reach stuff that I can't! The cookies were really delicious.. no wonder why mister Y/N hid them in the first place. But in his face now! I can get on top of the roof if I want to with maple! "Hey Azuki, whatcha doing?" I turn around to see master S/N, I had a cookie in my mouth and stopped munching it, hopping I wouldn't get in trouble.. "Oh my God you are such a damn cutie!".

     She walked up to me and hugged ny non existent fur out, it was a little bit too tight for my liking.. "Owie.. l-let go..!" She giggles and places me down on the floor before petting my head at full potential "Don't worry you can eat cookies.. but too much chocolate can cause you to have a tummy ache, remember that" "Nuh uh! My tummy is made out of adamantite! It can outstand the radiation of chocolate!" She laughs out loud before picking me up again "Aren't you just a precious little thing? And I don't think it works like that.." she brings me in the living room, where Maple was waiting patiently on the couch.

     Upon seeing me, she smiles and stands up, opening her arms, S/N gives me to her which gives me a very soft and warm hug, you need to learn from this expert S/N! "Well Azuki.. we uh.. have to do something which you may not like at all.. you're coming with us" I look confused at her, bit exicited at the same time, are we going on an adventure to feed the duckies? "..It's not easy to say but.. Y/N abandoned- I mean.. went to a business trip, so you are under my care for a while".

     A small gasp came from Maple as my eyebrow raised up by itself, I don't understand "What's a business trip?" "You know what money is right? That's how Y/N buys you food and all other stuff.. a business trip means he'll be gone for a while.. a long while.. while he gets some money at the end of it" Says Maple with a soothing voice, rubbing the top of my head softly, but.. does that mean I cannot see mister Y/N again..? "Don't worry it won't take too long, a month at the very best.. come on, let's pack up your stuff so we can leave".

     "B-But I don't wanna! I don't want to leave without Y/N!" "Sweetie we can't do anything about that.. we can't just leave you all alone here.." my vision started to be foggy as I felt something weird in my neck, it was like.. stinging but it wasn't painful "No no.. don't cry little one.. I promise Y/N will come back as soon as possible! I will make sure of that.." S/N wipes my tears away and kisses my forehead "Come on you are in safe hands dear, just imagine all the treats you'll get when he comes back~"

     My tail started to wag on it's own as a smile creeps on S/N's face "Want to be carried all the way there in a suitcase?" Both me and Maple look confused at S/N and she blushes a bit "..Don't cats love boxes..? Whatever.. let's just pack your stuff and we take our leave, maybe stop at a cafe to get some food in our tummies.. what do you two say?" "It's better than.. better!" Says maple with a smile as I nod "Perfect! Come on let's get started!".

---*Your POV*---

     I wake up as I struggle to keep my eyes open "Why does my head hurts so bad.. where the fuck am I at.." looking around as the pain slowly worked up it's way through my entire body, I really can't recognize the place I'm at. Studying the place, which was quite dark, all I can see were walls, all around me "What the fuck happened..?" Groaning I manage to stand up and walked around, but I was in a box surrounded by walls, it was only a little visible because of some flares that were on the floor.

     "Morning sugar, hope you had your rest because you're gonna need it, move your ass now" where did that voice even came from? It sounded a bit disturbed.. maybe a speaker? "I regret my life choices.." suddenly a wall started moving upwards as light came into the room, revealing it. Quickly looking around there was absolutely nothing, just plain concrete. "Ah my favorite customer! How are you my good sir?" I turned around to see my worst nightmare, he's the reason why I'm here ain't it? "Where am I..? Answer me you mother fucker!"