1 - Sixth Year

1943, a new start at Hogwarts. It was your 6th year. You've met some really nice people 5th year.
A girl named Eleanor Sakira. Eleanor was your best friend. Eleanor was there for you when no one else was, she was your best friend, your family, the person to always make you laugh. The summer of 1942 5th year, Eleanor and yourself wrote letters back and forth crazy. Even if you were not able to physically see Eleanor during summer, the both of you always talked to one another during letters. Here is where your story starts, an adventure, new friends, lovers that you never expected... The Riddle Brothers, now begins.

"Eleanor! Hurry up before we're late and miss the train!" you yelled to her. "Yes, I know Y/n, don't worry." Eleanor yelled back, running towards you.
"You've seen this place five years straight, and you still have to look at every single thing?" you questioned, letting out a small chuckle. "Of course, this place is magical." Eleanor replies. "Ahh yes, a train station. Very magical Eleanor." you stated.

Eleanor rolled her eyes. You and Eleanor both stepped onto the train. You found a small compartment and sat on one side and Eleanor sat on the side across from you.

You and Eleanor talked the whole way. A lady came by with a cart, with different snacks on trays. "Any
snacks for the two of you?" The lady questioned calmly. You glanced at Eleanor and smiled. "Two chocolate frogs, please!" you replied to the kind lady.

The lady smiled and handed you two chocolate frogs,
you handed her nine galleons.

The lady thanked you, and moved on to the next compartment.

You handed Eleanor one chocolate frog, and you ate the other. A few hours after talking with Eleanor, you took a nap the rest of the way.

ARRIVAL AT HOGWARTS - 7:30 PM

The train stopped, making a thud. Your eyes fluttered open and Eleanor laughed. "What's so funny?" You questioned.

"You! You looked so scared when the train stopped, you should've seen your face." Eleanor said with a laugh. You rolled your eyes. "Oh be quiet." you replied.

Eleanor stood up, you followed her out of the train.
Everyone placed their luggage in a dark small room
by the castle, waited to be put in their dorms. Everyone headed to the Great Hall, for dinner.

You and Eleanor sat down at the Slytherin table, next to one another. After new students got sorted into their new house, a huge feast appeared on each table. You were starving, you ate a huge dinner, it has been a long day.

AFTER DINNER -

You and Eleanor thankfully shared a dorm
room. You started to unpack your luggage. "Congratulations on Head Girl this year by the way."
Eleanor spoke. "Thank you, I'm excited to see who the Head Boy is." you responded to her. "When do you find out?" Eleanor questioned. "I think at Professor Slughorns welcoming slytherin party tomorrow evening." You assumed. "Oh yeah, I've heard about the party." Eleanor said. You nodded,
and continued to unpack.

A couple of hours later, you stood up from your bed. Eleanor was in the shower. You knocked on the bathroom door. "Yeah?" Eleanor said. She turned
off the shower water to hear you. "I'm going to
go to the Library, I'll be back shortly." you spoke.
"Okay have fun." Eleanor replied. She turned back on the water. You took a sweater from your closet
and put it on. You left your dorm, traveling down the stairs leading to the common room. You left the common room as well, heading to the Library.

You arrived at the Library, you saw a light coming from the restricted section of the library. You quietly walked towards it, not trying to get caught. You hid behind one of the bookshelves. You peaked over and saw a tall boy with blackish hair. His eyes were dark, and he was looking through books that were restricted to students.

"Students aren't allowed in the restricted section." You spoke, showing yourself to the boy. His head snapped to your attention. "Can I help you?" The boy  said, rather annoyed. "Yes, students aren't allowed in this section." you repeated. "I suggest you leave me alone." The boy snapped back. "Who are you?"
you questioned. The boy gained a smirk on his lips.
"I am Tom Riddle." The boy spoke again. "Interesting, I'm Y/n Y/l/n." you reply. "I don't care." Tom answered. "You're really rude, I suggest learning some manners and respect to the Head Girl." you declared, earning the boys full attention towards you. Tom chuckled. "You see, I'm the Head Boy, which means I don't care who you are, or what you have to say." Tom revealed.

"The world doesn't revolve around you darling." A voice said behind you, making you jump at the presence. Tom chuckled once again, and you turned around to see another tall boy, with dark hair and dark eyes. "And who are you..?" you questioned. "Nicholas, Nicholas Riddle, I'm that big oafs brother,  the younger and more fun one." Nicholas stated. Tom rolled his eyes. "Don't be such a fool Nicholas, did you find the book?" Tom asked. "Indeed I did, brother." Nicholas responded, walking towards Tom, holding out the book. Tom grabbed the book and his eyes scanned the title. "Wonderful." Tom said.

"The both of you still aren't allowed here." you claimed. "Don't worry love, we will be gone in a few minutes if my brother would hurry up." Nicholas implied. "Shut up Nicholas." Tom spoke in an annoyed tone. "Just because your older by 3 days, doesn't mean I'm your little bitch." Nicholas stated.
"How old are the both of you?" you asked. "Seventeen." Nicholas replies. "Are you a 4th year or something? You seem clueless." Tom assumed annoyed. "I'm a 6th year actually, I am sixteen."
you confirmed. "Come on Nicholas, this is the correct book, you did something right for once. We have work to do." Tom stated. Nicholas follows Tom out of the library. You left the restricted section, and picked up some interesting books to read.

You left the Library soon after, and went back to your dorm. You made it back to the common room and headed up the stairs. You went to the girls side of the dormitory and unlocked your door. You opened your door and saw Eleanor sitting on her bed. "What took you so long? You said you'd be back shortly not in a hour." Eleanor asked. "I met two brothers named Nicholas and Tom Riddle." you
replied to her. "Oh, that's cool." Eleanor said. You
flopped on your bed and sighed into your pillow. "It's been such a long day." you muttered into your pillow. Eleanor laughed.

You got up and changed into comfortable pajamas.
Eleanor turned off the big light, and left the tiny lamp on. You laid back down and read your book until you fell asleep.

————————————
how did you guys feel about this episode? any thoughts? :)

don't forget to vote 🤍🤍