51 - Bedroom Surprise

A/N: hi everyone before we start this chapter, this is inspired by @TomMarvoloRiddle26 , on wattpad , they came up with the idea in the comments for the last chapter! thank you for the idea! okay now enjoy this chapter lol

You opened your door and walked in, to see Nicholas and Tom sitting on your bed.

"What are the two of you doing here?" You asked.

"Shut the fuck up, the actual question is why the FUCK are you snogging Duskstone?" Nicholas yelled, standing up.

"I could ask the same about you and Bridget." You replied.

You glanced at Tom and he looked disappointed more than mad.

"Is that why you kissed him? You were jealous? What the fuck is that shit?" He continued to yell.

"No- I kissed him because I like him." You admitted.

"Wow, you like him?" Nicholas chuckled, walking around the room.

"And what if I do? It's none of your business!" You shouted back at him.

"When are you going to get through your thick fucking head that he doesn't like you, he is just getting close with you to get revenge on us." Tom chimed in.

"No I want her to see, I want her to see when that pathetic fucking bastard tells her the truth." Nicholas said.

"Just get out!" You replied to them.

Nicholas walked over to the door, his shoulder brushed against yours roughly as he walked by, opening the door only to slam it behind him.

Tom walked out after Nicholas, not making eye contact.

THE NEXT DAY -
ELIJAHS POV

"Hey." I said, greeting Bridget as she walked into my
dorm.

"Okay so.. last night got any news for me?" Bridget asked.

"Pretty sure Y/n thinks I like her, just waiting for her to confess and then I'll make her feel worthless blah blah blah... and then kill the riddle brothers and leave hogwarts." I replied.

"Do you have to do that to Y/n?" Bridget asked.

"Well it's not fun without drama, plus, it'll make riddle brothers come after me after hurting the precious y/n's feelings." I chuckled.

Bridget rolled her eyes and left my room.

sorry it's short 😐