8 - Memory

THE NEXT MORNING -

You woke up, ready for hand magic practice, you got up and made your bed.

You got dressed and brushed your hair and teeth.

You wrote a quick note for Eleanor when she wakes up.

Eleanor,
I went to the Riddles dorm so they could help me get in control of my new magic!
- much love, y/n.

You left your dorm, going to Tom and Nicholas's.

Once you arrived, you knocked softly.

Nicholas opened the door and allowed you to come in.

You saw Tom sitting on the black leather couch, reading a book.

Shirtless.

Revealing his toned abs, and his hair was wet from showering.

"Tom! There's a thing called a shirt, to cover that area

"Tom! There's a thing called a shirt, to cover that area." You yelled, covering your eyes.

"I don't care." Tom spoke.

AFTER PRACTICE -

"I think I got it." You said, with excitement.

"I'm glad." Tom replied.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Nicholas yelled coming from Tom's bedroom, holding his diary.

Tom's eyes slightly widened.

"I am never going to let you split your fucking soul in 7 pieces Tom." Nicholas continued to yell.

"What?" You questioned.

"The horcruxes, your using them to split your soul into pieces and have immortality." Nicholas said.

You turned around to look back at Tom.

"Why didn't you tell me." Nicholas asked.

"Because you'd tell me not to do it." Tom whispered, looking at the ground.

"And I am not going to let you use Y/n's magic to help you." Nicholas says.

"I should've knew you were using me for something, you didn't want to help me." You said in disappointment.

"But, even though you don't care. I care about you and I'm not letting you split your soul into seven pieces." You confirmed, walking towards him.

Nicholas shook his head and threw Tom's diary on the floor, he left the dorm slamming the door behind
him.

Tom continued to look down at the floor.

You lifted his head with by putting your hand on his cheek, his skin was cold.

"I'm sure Nicholas will come back, give him time then talk it over. But Tom, this is dangerous, please don't hurt yourself." You said softly.

Tom grabbed your wrist, taking your hand off his wrist, without his dark eyes leaving yours.

Tom spun you around, with your back facing his torso.

"Sorry love." was the last the thing you heard Tom say, before he wiped your memories of this night, the only thing you remembered was practicing magic then you left.

Nothing about the horcruxes, or his soul being split into 7 pieces.

You went unconscious.

A FEW HOURS LATER.

You woke up on your bed, confused with a headache.

"Are you okay?" Eleanor asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, what happened?" You mumbled.

"Well this guy named Tom Riddle carried you back to your dorm, he said you went unconscious from using a lot of your magic at once." Eleanor explains.

"Oh." You say.

——-

what do you think will happen in the next episode?

thoughts about this episode?