42 - A Letter From Charmaine And Aziekael

June 14th, 1944

You went back upstairs to open the mysterious letter.

It had a fancy stamp on it.

You opened it and read it carefully.

Y/N Y/L/N,

I apologize for not writing for years to make sure you were doing okay. I see you have found out about your magic a few months ago, that's awesome love. We will see one another sooner or later, we miss you, and we apologize for our horrible actions back then.

Love, Charmaine and Aziekael Y/L/N.

They have my last name, you thought to yourself.

You ran downstairs to ask your parents about the letter.

"Mother! Look who sent me a letter!" You yelled.

"Who?"

"Some random people with the names of Charmaine and Aziekael..?" You replied.

Her eyes widened as she grabbed the letter from your hands, reading it immediately.

"Who is it Mother?" You asked.

She sighed, and motioned you to sit down at the table.

"As you already know, I'm not your real Mother. Around 1928 when you were born, I was great friends with your parents, and they had important assignments you could say, and they weren't aloud to have a child, so I took you in with me, your father, well your adoptive father we can say, he was with me the whole time, and we became a family, and your real parents have returned, I promised them I would never tell you about them until they wrote that exact letter to you, and it's came." She explains.

"So... Charmaine and Aziekael are my real parents?" You asked.

"Yes, and that's where you have your magic, your father, Aziekael, can also do wandless magic." She smiles.

"This is a lot, wow." You said.

"You should write back, dear."

You nodded and went back up to your room.

You quickly grabbed a piece of parchment paper and dipped your quill in ink and began to write.

Dear, Charmaine and Aziekael Y/L/N,

Hello, I know you guys are my real parents, and I'd like to know, and meet you. Please reply whenever you can.

- Y/N

I sent my letter out the window with my owl, and my owl flew off.

———
OK SO I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AS WELL BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER! IT HAS TO BE SHORT TO GO ALONG- IM SORRY LOL