2 - Welcoming Party

THE NEXT MORNING -

"Wake up you book worm!" Eleanor yelled as she continued lightly hitting you with her pillow. 

"Eleanor! I'm awake I'm awake!" You confirmed, sitting up on your bed. "Finally! Don't forget you have your first patrol tonight after Slughorns welcoming party for Slytherins." Eleanor implied,
while fixing her bed.

"I know." you claimed, standing up and making your bed. "I also found out who the Head Boy is." You added. "Really, who is it?" Eleanor questioned. "Tom Riddle." you replied with a sigh. "I have no idea who that is, but he sounds nice." Eleanor said smiling. "Oh trust me, his pretty face doesn't make up the fact that he is a complete jerk." You responded quickly.

"Isn't that the one you told me about last night, he has a brother right?" Eleanor asked. "Yeah, his name is Nicholas, he likes to call people his darling or love,
quite annoying if you ask me, he's also a jerk." You said, while brushing your hair.

Eleanor laughed. "Everyone is a jerk to you, aren't they?" Eleanor assumed. "No, if you met them last night you'd think the same thing." You said turning around and pointing your finger at Eleanor's face.

"I think it's quite charming for a boy you just met to call you his love or darling, it's polite if you ask me."
Eleanor insisted with a smile.

"You're weird." you replied laughing. "Yeah yeah, I'm going to go get something to eat, I'll meet you at the Great Hall, yeah?" Eleanor said. "Sure." You replied.
Eleanor smiled and left the dorm.

You changed into your uniform and put your robe over it, you brushed your hair and teeth and grabbed your books for classes, and left your dorm.

You arrived at the Great Hall, your eyes searched for Eleanor, you found her quickly and sat down next
to her. "So, is Tom and Nicholas here?" Eleanor asked. You rolled your eyes at her. "Oh come on, I want to meet them!" Eleanor said. You looked up and there was no sign of them. "They aren't here."
you replied, looking back at Eleanor.

"But I've heard that Professor Slughorn loves the Riddle Brothers, so they'll probably attend the party this evening." You added. "Lovely." Eleanor said, as she finished her breakfast.

TOM RIDDLE -

"What are you doing Tom?" Nicholas asked coming up behind me.

"What does it look like?" I said reading a book. "Don't be such a sensitive sally, are you going to the welcoming party this evening? Hosted by Slughorn."
Nicholas questioned me.

"I rather staple my tongue then go to some dumb party." I reply. "Well then that's just tooo bad, cause you're going Tom." Nicholas insisted. I turned my head, facing him. "Fine." I mumbled under my breath.

Nicholas made a sarcastic grin, and left our dorm.
I rolled my eyes and turned the page of my book,
continued to read.

Y/N Y/L/N -

After breakfast, you went to the Library. You looked behind you to see if anyone was looking. No one. You walked to the restricted section. No Tom Riddle, no Nicholas Riddle. Just no one, and a sign that says restricted section, not allowed to students.

"Looking for me?" A familiar voice said, behind you.
You turned around, and saw the same boy that was behind you last night. Nicholas Riddle.

"Remember students aren't allowed back here, or does that rule just apply to everyone else besides you." Nicholas added. You ignored his question. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "Fetching books for my stubborn big brother." Nicholas replies. "And you?" Nicholas asks the same.

"I, uhm. That's none of your business." You said.
Nicholas let out a small laugh. "Listen princess, if I wanted someone searching for me or my brother half
of the school would be here, but I don't, so you may leave.

"I don't care about you, or your stupid brother." you confirmed, slamming a book down on the table.

"Woah there love, don't get feisty now, no one likes a
negative nancy." Nicholas mentioned. You rolled your eyes and left the Library, annoyed.

SLUGHORNS PARTY -

"Eleanor, will you hurry up! I'm really not trying to be late." you yelled. "I'm coming!!" Eleanor yelled back. She opened the bathroom door, coming out with a Silver silky dress. "You look amazing Y/n!"
Eleanor screeched. You wore a tight, short black dress. You laughed. "You do too." you replied.

ELEANOR'S DRESS -

YOUR DRESS -

You and Eleanor made your way to Professor Slughorns office, which is where he held his parties

Guards sat at the opening of the door, they let you and Eleanor into the room, it was decorated nicely, every Slytherin there.

"Well I am going to find a cute boy to dance with me, I'll see you later." Eleanor says. You laughed. "Of course." You reply.

You headed to the drink station. You took a cup and filled it with punch.

"Hello there." A voice said behind you, taking a strand of your hair, and putting behind your ear.

You turned around, Nicholas in your sight. "What do you want." You said. "About to dance with a stunning girl right in front of me." Nicholas assumed, holding out his hand.

"Fine." you sighed. You put your hand in his and he led you to the dance floor. Nicholas spun you around.  "For a boy who fetches his big brother books all the time, you're pretty good at dancing."
You spoke. Nicholas let out a small laugh. "

"What the hell do you think your doing little brother." Tom asked coming up behind Nicholas.
"Dancing." Nicholas replies.

Tom grabbed Nicholas by the collar of his shirt. "Let's go. Now." Tom demanded. "Don't be such a negative nancy, Tom." You spoke up. Tom and Nicholas turned around. Nicholas had a small
sarcastic grin on his face. And Tom, he had death in his eyes for you.

Tom turned back around, walking away, and Nicholas followed him.
——————-
What are your thoughts about this episode?

Don't forget to vote!! 🤍