43 - Seventh Year

A/N - y/n is now 17 years old :)

——two months later——

Y/N has been writing to her real parents everyday, and with her surprise, they wrote back.

Y/N really got to know her parents a lot more and asked to see them, but she couldn't quite yet.

Charmaine and Aziekael told Y/N they would see one another when it was time, but Y/N never knew the right time.

It's been two months and summer break has ended.

Aviva and Farley helped with the luggage and it was on the carriage, ready for Y/N.

Aviva hugged Y/N goodbye, which made Y/N think
something was up.

——enjoy reading——

"Is everything alright, Aviva?" You asked.

You didn't call Aviva mother anymore, but she didn't mind. Aviva was happy your real parents had finally wrote to you.

"Yes, dear." Aviva replies.

You nodded and hugged her again, and hugged Farley as well.

You stepped onto the carriage and waved goodbye as the carriage was leaving.

——at hogwarts——

QUICK A/N - in this story the Beauxbatons is a girl and boy school, and they don't have to wear the blue uniform.

You stepped out of the carriage and set your luggage in a darkish room, and headed into the Great Hall.

Eleanor ran up to you, giving you the biggest hug.

"Hey! I missed you!" She squealed.

"I missed you too." You laughed.

Eleanor grabbed your hand and you both sat down at your table.

"Hey Y/n!" Amber said, giving you a hug.

"Hey!"

You spotted Tom and Nicholas on the other end of the Slytherin table, they haven't even noticed you.

Before anything else, Professor Dumbledore caught everyone's attention and welcomed everyone back.

"Today... we have two new students transferring from Beauxbatons... Please welcome Bridget Sayre, and Elijah Duskstone." Dumbledore says, as the students stepped up.

Elijah had the most evil look in his eyes, while Bridget had the nicest look.

You could tell by Elijah's expression he was in Slytherin.

You noticed Elijah was looking at Tom the whole time, in an evil way... which made you think they had past problems.

Elijah sat down, and Professor McGonagall put the sorting hat on his head.

Right away the hat said Slytherin.

Figured.

Bridget sat down and it took the hat at least a few minutes to decide.

She was surprisingly put in Slytherin.

After Bridget and Elijah were dressed into their robes and uniform, they sat down at the Slytherin table.

Elijah sat across from you, and that's when Tom
noticed you.

You stared into Elijah's eyes, until he looks at you.

"What are you looking at." He spoke fiercely in a dark French accent, that sounded unbelievably attractive.

"What does it look like?" I replied, pushing my thoughts aside.

A small smirk grew on the side of his lips.

You felt someone grab you from behind, making you stand up, and Elijah's smirk dropped immediately.

Tom dragged you to where he was sitting and forced you to sit.

Nicholas rolled his eyes and got up, leaving the Great Hall, making you feel bad.

"Don't go near that prick." You heard Tom whisper to you.

"Why."

"Because."

"Why."

"Because I said so."

"Not an answer."

"We have history." Tom muttered after a few minutes.

"I'm guessing that's bad." You scoffed.

Elijah kept his eyes on you, noticing you meant something to Tom.

"I-"

"Just eat and shut up." Tom cut you off.

"Asshole." You mumbled under your breath.

"Missed you too." He replied.

——after dinner——

Tom walked you to your dorm, making sure Elijah wasn't near.

"I don't need a bodyguard." You laughed.

Tom rolled his eyes and said goodbye before he left.

You went inside your dorm and started to unpack.

-