53 - A Secret Trip

TIME SKIP: THE DAY OF HOGSMEADE

"Elijah, look how cute they decorated this shop." You pointed.

"Mhm.. let's go get butter beer I'm thirsty." Elijah replies.

"Of course you are." You laughed, following him into the store.

You and Elijah walked into the store and you immediately saw Nicholas, Tom and Bridget sitting at a table.

You saw Tom's eyes stare down Elijah, and not in a good way.

Elijah somewhat smirked back at him and you nudged Elijah's shoulder, making him walk to the table.

You both sat down, Nicholas didn't even notice you until Tom pointed you out.

BRIDGET'S POV -

"Why the fuck are they here?" Tom asks.

"I don't know? Maybe it's because it's a Saturday and everyone is here." I reply.

Tom glanced at me before his eyes went back to looking at Y/n.

Y/N POV -

The waitress sat two butter beers on your table, you thanked her and she smiled and walked away.

You took one while Elijah took the other.

"Maybe we should go back to Hogwarts a little earlier, we can do something fun there." You spoke.

"I like it here." Elijah replied.

"Okay uhm I'll be outside." You say, getting up from your seat.

Elijah nodded and watched as you walked out.

BRIDGET'S POV -

As soon as Y/n got up and went outside, Tom bolted and got up to follow, he looks like a lost puppy, quite pathetic, You can obviously tell he somewhat loves her, in his own sociopath way, but it's quite pathetic how hard he tries.

Y/N POV -

"Y/n!" A voice yelled behind you.

You turned around to see Tom.

"Not feeling a lecture right now Tom." You replied, turning back around.

Tom grabbed your shoulder, forcing you to look at him.

"I'm really fucking tired of your attitude, I've told you so many times to stay away from that bastard. He doesn't give on fuck about you." He spat.

"And I really don't fucking care about your opinion." You snap back at him, shoving his hand away.

"Fuck. You." He scoffed.

Elijah came out of the shop, and soon did Bridget and Nicholas.

You saw Bridget nod at Elijah and he nodded back, which was weird.

"Y/n, are you ready?" Elijah asked.

You didn't respond, but you grabbed his hand and led him away from Bridget, Tom and Nicholas.

cliffhanger