3 - Chamber

TOM RIDDLE -

Nicholas and I left the party early, I had to tell him something important. I told him I found out we came from a direct line of Salazar Slytherin.

We were much closer to opening the Chamber Of Secrets. We figured a death of a muggle student would help make the horcruxes, we spent years searching for the correct books that talk about horcruxes.

Myrtle Warren.

Nicholas and I read old books about the Basilisk, as known as Serpent Of Slytherin. Parseltongue is something I have always been able to do, so has Nicholas.

Nicholas followed me to the second floor girls lavatory. I locked the door, and walked to the sink.
I looked for a engraved snake. I found it and pointed to it. Nicholas had a grin on his face. I backed up.

" o p e n " I said, in Parseltongue.

The sinks parted, creating a entrance. I went in first. Nicholas behind me. We followed the tunnels, many bones were there. Huge snake skins as well, the smirk on my lips got wider.

We made it to another entrance, with seven snakes on the circled door. Nicholas opened it, and there was a huge hallway with snakes on each side. In the middle of the end of the hallway, there was a stoned man it looked like, into it, with snakes around.

I was the Heir of Slytherin, I found out I would be able to control the basilisk. I awakened it. I wanted to get rid of muggles, my pure hate for them.

A muggle by the name of Myrtle Warren would have to die first, to create my first horcrux.

Horcrux's would make me powerful. I told Nicholas everything besides splitting my soul into seven parts.
He would fight me to not do it.

My transformation would make me immortal, I couldn't be hurt, if I was able to make all seven horcruxes and split my soul through them, it'll work.

I awakened the basilisk. The mouth of the stoned person opened. I could look at the Basilisk, it would effect me, so could my brother.

A fifty feet Basilisk crawled out of the tunnel. The bright yellow eyes lightened, as the Basilisk looked at me right in the eyes. I put my hand up to the creature.

"Well isn't that something." Nicholas spoke.

" I am your master, and you will obey, do you understand? " I said, in pasteltongue.

The Basilisk looked at me, and liked how I wasn't feared, and that's how the creature knew.

"Yesssssssss masterrrrrssss." The Basilisk hissed.

Nicholas nodded.

" Kill Myrtle Warren. " I ordered.

" Of coursssseeee " The Basilisk hisses.

I turned to Nicholas. "We will work more tomorrow, for now we wait until Warren dies." I spoke. Nicholas nodded again. We left the Chamber, knowing Myrtle would be the next to enter the restroom.

We spent three hours in the chamber. Nicholas and I went back to our dorm. A few minutes later I told Nicholas I was going to the Library.

"Surprised you don't want me to go get them." Nicholas scoffed. "Because you can't do it right."
I said.

I left our dorm and went back down to the Library.

Y/N Y/L/N -

"Eleanor!! I'm going to the Library." You spoke.
"Again? It's 9:00, you have to be back in a hour, or you'll get points taken from our house, and detention, 10:00 is the hours." Eleanor said.

"I know Eleanor, I'll be back soon." You replied.
"Okayyyy, have fun." Eleanor yelled, as you left the dorm.

AT THE LIBRARY -

You got to the Library and picked out some books.
The same light was in the same place, the restricted section. You went towards the light and saw Tom Riddle.

"Hey uhm, Tom?" You spoke. He turned around, his dark eyes facing yours. "What is it." Tom asked annoyed. "Professor Slughorn changed our schedule for night patrolling, we start tomorrow afternoon." You claimed. "I'm aware." Tom replies.

"I also think we started off wrong, I was trying to make a good impression and a good role model, when I saw you and Nicholas here." You say.

"Look, I don't care, about your first impression or anything what you tried to do, leave me alone." Tom
muttered.

You walked towards him. You grabbed his hand, snapping his attention towards you. "If we are going
to patrol every night together, we should at least get along and know one another better." You insisted.

Tom sighed. "I know you want something, what is it." Tom answered, snatching his hand away from yours.

"Well if you insist, I was wondering if you could help me with potions, that's the one grade I need to bring up, and the potions master says you have straight A's." You asked.

"No." Tom said.

"Please Tommmmm." You begged him.

"You barely know me. Stop calling me by my first name." Tom replies. "Okay sorry Riddle, can you please help me." You ask. "No. I have better things to do." Tom stated.

"Please please please." You continued begging. "Shut the hell up." Tom growled, looking at you. "I'll fucking help you, just stop talking." Tom added. You smiled at him, and replied by rolling his eyes.

"Okay, goodnight!" You said proud. He didn't reply.
You went back up to your dorm.

You arrived at your dorm, and Eleanor was already asleep. You quietly changed into pajamas, and went to sleep.
—————
what did you think of this episode?

don't forget to vote!! 🤍