31 - Brother VS Brother

AFTER DINNER -

You went to Nicholas's dorm, to give him the test answers.

When you opened the door, you saw Tom sitting on the couch.

"Hi Tom, have you seen Nick?" You ask.

"Don't know, don't care." Tom replied.

You sighed.

"Look, I don't know what the hell has been your problem lately, but you need to chill out." You scoffed.

He stood up from the couch, stepping closer to you.

"Is that how you want to say it?" He says.

You continued to back up until your back hit the wall.

"Because I'm pretty fucking sure that you kissed my brother." Tom aggressively spoke, his head now cocked to the side staring at you, his forehead almost against yours.

"That's none of your business." You mumbled, looking away from him.

"Look at me." He demanded.

You turned your head to look at the dark haired boy in front of you with pure anger in his eyes.

"I miss the old you." You say.

"What?"

"I miss the old you. The old Tom. The Tom who said he loved me. The Tom who allowed me to fall asleep in his arms when I couldn't sleep." You murmured.

"That's your fault. And all of that was a mistake. I. Don't. Love. You. And I don't care about you." Tom spat clearly, making sure you heard every word.

You felt tears build up in your eyes, but you didn't let them fall, not around him, and you wanted to be strong.

His words hurt, but you tried to ignore it.

"Fuck you." You managed to say, as your voice began to break.

"I already did." Tom chuckled.

You pushed him away and left the dorm, tears falling from your face as soon as you left.

You ran into Nicholas in the halls.

"Woah there, why are you going so fast?" He questioned.

You didn't want him to know you were crying.

"Hey, look at me." Nick said, lifting your chin with his hand, making you look at him.

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

"Tom." You mumbled, pushing his hand away.

Nick gave you a serious look, he looked as if he was tired of his brothers shit

Which he was.

"I'll be right back." Nick said.

"Nick no, just stay here with me please." You asked, grabbing his arm.

Nick sighed.

"I'll be back." He replied, taking your grip off of his arm.

You nodded and he walked off.

NICHOLAS RIDDLE -

"What the fuck are you thinking!" I yelled entering our dorm.

"Fuck off." Tom scoffs.

"Leave the fucking girl alone for sake, every time your around her you cause negativity." I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up, you kissed her once and you try to give the whole world to her." Tom replied.

"That girl deserves the fucking world after what you put her through." I continued to yell.

I left our dorm, refused to look at the fucking excuse of a brother.

-

short episode cause it's late