37 - Don't You Wonder

small smut warning ⚠️

"What?"

Before Nicholas replied, you had already left his dorm, going back to the chamber.

You saw Tom in the hallway heading the way you were.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle!" You yelled running up to him.

He stopped walking and looked at the angry expression on your face.

"Why didn't you tell me?! You arse!" You continued to yell hitting his chest with your fists over and over again.

"Stop." You heard him mumble but you didn't listen.

He grabbed your wrists, stopping you from repeatedly pushing his chest.

"Did you think I was going to fucking do it?" He yelled back.

"Do you think that low of me? That I was going to actually fucking kill you?" He continued to yell.

"Yes I do actually. You've been nothing but an ass!" You replied.

He pushed you away harshly, and began to walk away.

"Don't walk away from me!" You began yelling again.

"Shut the fuck up will you? We're supposed to be in class, if we get caught maybe I will fucking kill you." He scoffs.

"Do you have to curse in every sentence you say." You ask.

His eyes darted at yours as he heard Professor's voice come around the corner. 

It was Professor Slughorn.

Tom grabbed your arm, shoving you into a empty classroom.

He locked the door and told you to be quiet.

You rubbed your arm up and down, giving him a annoyed look from shoving you inside the classroom.

"Can't you just weasel your way out of this? Aren't you Professor Slughorn's favorite student?" You scoffed.

Tom had a mischievous smirk on his face.

He opened the door, allowing Professor Slughorn to see where the two of you were.

"Ah, what are the two of you doing out of class!" Professor Slughorn said, disappointed in Tom.

"You see, Professor I was only trying to grab a few of my supplies for the class, and she asked me to ditch, and when she saw you coming she dragged me into the classroom." Tom replied innocently.

"That isn't true! Professor-"

"That is enough Miss Y/n! Detention for you after classes until dinner time, as for you Tom, you may go." Professor Slughorn cut you off.

Tom nodded and glanced at you before he was on his way.

"Actually Miss Y/n, your last class has just ended you can go to detention, follow me." Professor Slughorn spoke.

You sighed and nodded, following Professor Slughorn to his classroom for detention.

AFTER DETENTION - (there was nothing interesting about detention so time skip 🦤)

You finally got out of detention after an hour and thirty minutes or so, and it was time for dinner.

You were angry at Tom, and still wanted to talk to him about the whole horcrux thing.

You sat next to Eleanor and Amber at dinner, and they've been asking where you have been.

"Oh also, y/n. Me and Axel broke up... we just didn't like each other like that anymore." Eleanor reveals.

"Sorry." You reply.

She nodded, "It's alright."

After dinner, you made your way to Tom's room, fuming.

You opened the door to the dorm and went to his room immediately.

Of course it was locked.

"Alohomora." You muttered.

You heard the doors lock click and you opened the door.

"You asshole! And don't think I forgot about the horcruxes we seriously need to talk about that Tom." You say, storming in.

He was surrounded in smoke, as soon as you walked in you were blew away by the strong smell.

"What?" He said.

"Are you high?" You ask him.

"I don't know mom, am I?" He replied.

stefan salvatore moment 👏

"You're so childish." You scolded, grabbing the blunt from hand.

"Give that back you dimwit." Tom demanded, getting up from his bed.

You stood by his open window.

"Don't you fucking dare, that's my last one." He whined.

You dropped it.

"Oops."

"You're so fucking annoying." Tom scoffed.

"Okay, now that I got your attention, we need to talk about the horcruxes." You say.

"I don't care about that right now, let's do something else." He replies, stepping closer to you.

"That's a lie, you always care about horcruxes." You say, stepping back farther from him.

"Okay, if I always care about horcruxes, then take me being high an advantage, because I don't give one flying fuck about them right now." He reassured you.

Your back hit the stone wall, as he continued to come closer.

You felt his hot breath on your neck, which sent tingles down your spine.

"Tom-"

"Don't you wonder?" He asked, cutting you off, and as his hand lifted your chin and his thumb gently pulled down your bottom lip.

Your breath hitched in surprise, as your eyes never left his.

All the time you spent away from Tom, being angry at him just made you miss him more.

His lips were now just inches apart from yours, and you now craved for him.

"Tom— we can't, I can't." You spoke quietly, trying to move.

His weight kept you in place against the wall.

Of course you knew you could easily stupefy him with your magic but you couldn't bring yourself to do it.

He was so close, it was almost as you could taste his cologne.

He leaned in closer, whispering in your ear.

"Tell me to stop, and I will. Stay quiet, and I'll continue."

He began kissing the sensitive parts your neck, making you shudder.

He started to leave small marks, but you didn't tell him to stop.

You felt his hand reach behind the back of your neck, pulling you close up to his body, pressing his lips now against yours.

His other hand traveled down to your inner thigh, slowly making it's way to under the skirt you wearing.

Your body jolted, and you could feel his smirk in between the kisses.

His middle finger was now making small circles around your underwear, earning a small moan from you.

You pulled away from him after realization hit you.

"Stop." You said, as you were still breathing quite heavy.

Tom nodded, and stopped, like he said he would.

He stood there with a smirk on his face, while you stood there with regret, wondering what Nick would think.

"I uhm— have to go." You whispered embarrassed, walking around him, leaving his dorm.

-

okay so yeah what do you think lol 🤌