4 - Patrolling

THE NEXT MORNING -

You woke up bright and early, Eleanor was still asleep. You quietly got up out of bed, and went to your dresser, picking out your uniform and robe.

You went to the bathroom, and shut the door quietly. You turned on the water and got into a warm shower.

You washed your hair and body and got out of the shower. You got dressed and brushed your teeth and hair.

You left the dorm not long after showering, you decided to go to breakfast early, when no one was there. You ate quickly while reading a book.

After eating, it was still very early, you sighed and thought it would be best to get tutored now then later.

You made your way to the Slytherin common room, once you got there, you went up the stairs, making your way to the boys side of the dormitory.

You knocked on Tom's door and waited for someone to answer.

After a minute or two, a tall boy with dark hair and brown eyes opened the door. Nicholas.

"What a pleasant surprise." Nicholas spoke calm.

"Believe it or not, I'm here for your brother, he said he would tutor me." You replied.

A slight smirk appeared on the tip of Nicholas's lips, as he answered with a small nod.

He opened the door wider, allowing you to enter.

You saw Tom sitting on a black leather couch, reading a book. "Tom? Or Riddle, whatever it is you wanted me to call you." You asked. His eyes raised from the book, looking at yours.

"What are you doing here?" Tom asked, with a very annoyed look. "You said you would tutor me." You reply. "I did, but not at ... 5:30 in the morning." Tom says glancing at the black watch on his wrist.

"I don't feel like doing it later, plus we have to patrol later tonight, so let's just do it now." You insisted.

Tom let out a sigh and put the book he was reading on the table in front of the couch. "Sit." Tom demanded. You nodded and sat down next to him on the couch. Tom got up. "I'll go get the things we will be needing. Don't touch anything, Nicholas make sure of it." Tom declares.

Nicholas nodded, as he looked through the huge bookshelves in their dorm, and as for Tom, he left to go to another part of the dorm, to grab supplies.

"Why do you listen to your brother and do everything he says?" You asked Nicholas. He turned his head, to look at you. "Why does this matter to you?" Nicholas replied with a question.

"Just answer the question Nick." You said. Nicholas turned his whole body to face you. "Did you just call me Nick?" He asked.

"Yes, it's much shorter, and easier I guess." You say with a small laugh. He stuck out his bottom lip in confusion and shrugged his shoulders, turning back around, looking through the books.

Tom came back, and sat down on another couch across from the one you were on. He sat a potion bottle on the table along with many ingredients.

"What potion are you having trouble with?" Tom asks. "All of them besides Amortentia." You reply.

Tom rolled his eyes. "How dumb can you be? You read a book and put the labeled ingredients in the pot and mix it, it isn't that hard." Tom scoffed in annoyance.