Onlookers

Alex took Lucy back to their temporal home in the apartment after a fun day he never thought he would enjoy. He was weirded out as he felt a similar sensation to a heart beating in his chest seeing Lucy back to normal but more changed to a girl he loved to see.... Smile.

Getting off the bus was just weird as Lucy began to act weird and he just blamed that happy mood on the day they spent together at peace. It was something he wanted to repeat.

Unknown to him she had taken a good nap and woke up with a strange feeling she thought would never be a part of her except with Kouta.

Alex held her hand as she did too, looking down and made their connection swing a little as she felt some heat off him... Which was weird... Cause Alex's body is not supposed to act like that.

Upon reaching the door of their apartment, Alex was lightly pushed to the door as she squished him in between and looked to his brown eyes.

Alex wanted to speak but the action itself made him go silent as she tenderly kissed him, slowly pressing her lips as Alex felt that strange heartbeat simulation again and he returned the action.

None of the two made any loud sounds, just stayed like that with a thirst that emerged from within and controlled their emotions to just bask in the sensation. It was too great to do it once or twice.

Now however Lucy had used two vectors to open the door. Holding on to him, she slowly pushed Alex all the way to the bed they had there. She fell on top of him as he felt her weight like nothing... It was nice that it was just a human being he let lean on his rather than a slab of rock weighing a couple tons.

He kissed her with a loud sound of her lips which made both blush.

"Sorry!" He said as he felt a little greedy to tug on her lip as she lifted herself off by a bit with her hands

"... Hehahaha! Its okay... I want to." Lucy said as she leaned back and kissed him as she felt hot with her dress.
Alex did not as he maneuvered his bio made clothes to strip him away from his upper clothes and left his pants on. His shoes vanished too as she heard the whine of them shrink.

She giggled as she then began to clasp away at the dress, making it fall off as she had an under shirt and some comfy shorts just in case it got cold in the night.

Alex felt enticed to remove more but he did not want to feel greedy. But he had accidentally made her greedy at his naked chest that reflected some of the light of the moon outside.

She bit her lip as she moved away from his face and moved to go down and kiss his muscles. He gave a quick surprised chirp of a scream as he felt ticklish for some reason, covering his mouth in shame as he really wondered what the hell was that.

She looked up with an accomplished grin before doing that mystery thing she wanted to do out of instinct.

Her eyes had lost all semblance to pull back the urges she felt and began to just wing it. She pulled at his pants and went up to him, whispering to his ear alone

"I want to..." She said in the lowest of whispers as she felt possessive of him

"..." Alex said nothing as he knew what she meant. He untransformed all his bio clothing and Lucy stood up to see him in his birthday suit.

The diclonius said nothing as she felt overridden with lust and took her clothes off too, hating the fact she never did it sooner as Alex awaited in the bed with a clear face of awe at her beauty. He never guessed she had creamy skin which felt a little pinkish in tone much like how her hair radiated the neon pink color.

"Wow." He said as Lucy was in her full splendor, a true queen he did not expect to be having this type of relationship. Like at all.

She covered up her breasts and downstairs feeling a little shame at his observing eyes that were a little overblown at the figure she had. She had to admit he looked cute without his hood and the black short hair fitting him.