Power Contrast

Alex flopped to the ground breaking his legs upon contact to the ground. Craven fell head first to the floor as well, having been caught off guard by the reverse spinning kick the prototype pulled on him.

Craven broke his neck in a snap as Alex slammed the ground, having his muscle mass activate that coated his arms a grey black

"Hahh... Get up!" Alex yelled at himself, standing up as his legs snapped back to normal.

The infected Craven did the same but with a visible broken neck. His giant body festered with the blacklight virus was beyond fast to heal that injury "Slow... Very slow Project Zeus... I wonder whatever happened to the great weapon we build-?"

He flicked in Alex's vision as the prototype was tackled away and crash slammed to a wall, becoming stuck like a nail.

He reformed his now hidden arms in the rubble into claws, watching this new Supreme Hunter wannabe walking to him

"I'll tell you what happened to you. You were always a failure. An error Blackwatch tried so hard to destroy. You are still human even with all that power...." Craven slashed Alex's armored head with a swipe of his mutated claws.

"Shggh- well... At least I was something. Not a victim like your secretary..."

Before he knew it, Craven had slammed himself in a tackle and knocked Alex through a reinforced wall and now the two were outside the temporary base walls.

Alex fell to the ground as he scratch it and dashed passed Craven with a sudden halt, the viral monster barely taking in the fact he was slashed 10 times in his body

"Wahahahaha-! You thought some decent scratches will be enough-? Think again." Craven stuck his gooey hands that again, to Alex's surprise, seeped to the very ground and picked up a boulder he hurled like a sling. The sticky tentacle was a new weapon Alex very much wanted in his arsenal.

The Prototype took it head on, changing weapons again to Muscle mass that punched through the boulder and struck Craven in his strangely human but giantized head.

Alex double kicked him in the mouth as he jumped back to see his regeneration kick in.

'Son of a bitch is strong' Alex thought as he tried to find a way to fry or kill him before the fleshy growths on him overcame the damage he took.

He configured his body for damage as he was noticing the botox thing inside his system was slowly being filtered out.

Small wounds and gashes in his face began to heal, smiling at the idea he could out pace this monster.

'I bet his brain became as small as a raisin with all that supreme hunter bulk up' he brainstormed ways to hinder him and be able to absorb him quickly.

"You power hungry bastard... To think someone had saved themselves a vial to consume out of their own volition... YOU LOST YOUR GODDAMN MIND! HAAAAAA-!!!"

Alex charged by flyin up to him with claws at the ready. The prototype took too much airtime as Craven slumped down to the ground and then kicked back his tree trunk sized legs to kick Alex to hit the roof.

He slammed way too fast as parts of his armored self crumbled and fell off him like shell shards. Decending back to hit the floor, Craven didvnot move as gravity pulled Alex to him again so he unfurled his legs to become giant streams of fast piercing tentacles.

"So long pretty boy! HAHAHAH-"

Before he could have the last laugh, Alex transformed his left arm to be a full shield. Craven tried to pierce it but saw only his attacks bounce from it.