Miracle

Alex's eyes turned dark, not even the white of them being seen as they had turned real dark to the point anyone could have said that there was no eyeballs in his eyesockets.

He however did not stand up or do anything to confront Havoc as Alex did the hard thing he had to do.

Lucy had suffered a terrible strike. He had nothing to heal such an injury. Not with all the knowledge of the world could he saved her without the needed materials or resources. Even less in a battlefield.

As she squirmed in pain but with no energy to fuel such efforts, Lucy simply moved in a way that told him... She would die.

He thought about the solution again and this time in a truly worried fashion, conflicted to be brought to this extreme.

He could never do that...

'I shouldn't... No matter...' one part of his mind fought the idea

'she will die-! Stop thinking and do something-!' he yelled to his other half.

'I will literally ruin her life if she-!?'

'You will never see her if you let the grim reaper take her-!!! Stop thinking and save her-! SAVE HER DUMBASS-!!!'

With that, his mind was made up.

'yeah... You're right... She will not die-! I will not let her-! SHE WILL NOT DIE-! NO MATTER WHAT-!!!' Alex flexed his fists and gleamed a perilous grin, peeling his teeth as he salivated with anger and glared at the thing behind Lucy. His arms still retained the musclemass and flexed them as he choose to do the impossible.

It was a hard shot and a miracle he was asking... But at this moment he was praying for one as by consuming those evolved beings he focused the RNA of the blacklight and all the other genes of those he had consumed alongside what he had inside to unify it into one strand type in his right arm. Slowly the entire arm liquified and like an oil vat churned black blood as well as stained the ground below as he aimed to Lucy.

"I'm sorry-! But I will try everything to have you here with me-! Now-!" He yelled and aimed to Lucy's abdomen.

He then fired his arm and went through her body the opposite way of how the viral weapon rod had pierced her. This of course made Lucy cough up blood as his arm stained her wound and slowly ebbed that black liquid into the injury.

His hand almost came out through the hole of her left kidney but what came out was that black tar like substance that burst out and covers the hole. Alex emotionally hurt removed his arm with tears in his eyes as he took out his arm and saw the liquid parch the wound up with that black substance as well as Lucy retched blood to the sky, before falling down and going unconscious.

Alex stood over her and saw that her bleeding has stopped and her wound was sealed by that ability he had done.

This was uncertain to Alex as he has never tried this... But hoped with all his heart that it will do what he planned...

The wound of hers ebbed, even glowed with that orange hue of viral presence as it began to recede to the insides of her body. He hoped with everything he had that it will work.

Havoc observed this and he was shocked to see that "eeeh?? So you put her out of that misery? Well can't say that was peaceful but I guess killing someone isn't clean no matter how you do it. Don't worry. I'll bury what remains of your bodies together... In a desolate place."

Alex walked to Havoc as he saw that he was no longer tall. He possessed his giant tentacle but something told him that he was at his limit. He bet he couldn't even use those tendril things.