Tag Cross Blast

Alex fought the Supreme Hunter Craven as the two sprouted tentacles and tried to tear each others flesh which fought back in a grizzly scene of blood going everywhere.

Well blood and that yellow puss shit that seemed to be very acidic. It wasn't doing wonders for this base's structure.

The two dropped to their knees as their cut, torn, and slashed skin began to fix itself. Mercer regenerated his armor as so injuries to himself as the Supreme Hunter had broken through and tried to eat him like he was some kind of crustacean.

Alex begun to do the same thing and slowly began to feel the limit of this supreme hunter. The more he ate of him, the slower the regeneration rate. He had eaten 35% of his body but he kept on coming or blowed him away with swings of his massive arms.

Alex then widened his pupils as he detected a swing of his arm. The arm of Craven became a 20 ft tentacle that began to swipe in a vortex manner. Alex dodged the giant limb as he crawled down from the swings

The swings were so strong Alex had to use his claws to not be swept away by the giant vortex that came with each spin. The base's structure rattled with the wind produced and when it struck the metal supports or the ground, it broke off pieces or cracked the surrounding area.

He must not get hit by any of those strikes.

"VIRAL ACID!"

To the prototype's dismay, the tentacle began leaking acid, a yellow neon substance. It hit his armor and to Alex's surprise it began to fume and eat away at his armor. He dashed to him to cut into his gut, tearing his claws out to pour himself in Craven's blood which worked to neutralize the acid on him.

A wave of the acid was shot to Alex but he did the smart move and moved to be behind a steel rebar. It succeded in taking the acid but soon heard creaking. Alex looked to the object he leaned on and saw the steel actually bend from the top.

The tentacle struck near him to the ground, making a hole were he stood and the beam was more crooked than it was before.

There was enough support for the temporal base they were at to hold but much more of this would mean everything will come down.

The thought scared him as Lucy was fighting that skank of Craven's and he did not know or see anything close to an exit.

He felt vibrations from the ground and walls, dodgin a tentacl strike to put his ear to the opposing wall far from him and closer to where Lucy was fighting. He could hear minimal explosions, metal strikes, and your casual falling object sound but he didn't hear Lucy. So she was fine.

He got out of the way as the tentacle pierced a steel foundation and almost struck Alex as he skidded to a halt looking at him.

"End of the line!" Craven yelled, slurred syllables spitting red saliva as Alex ran this time towards the tentacle. The supreme hunter threw the tentacle arm at him like a whip, aiming right for his head to split it in two like a watermelon.

Before he had a chance to smile though he was proven so wrong when a piercing pain filled his entire arm. Alex transformed his right arm into the blade, extra veins and structure making it much more ominous as it struck the top spear point of the tentacle.

The winner was Alex as the sharp arrow head split in two and consecutively Alex added more speed and weight to this, flexing his blade arm to his body but the blade facing forward as he charged into the tentacle.

"WAAAAAAAAAAARRRHHHHHHH-!!!"

The supreme hunter hurt all around as he felt the anguish slow pain of his arm being cut in two all the way to his 'elbow'. His imperfect serum cost him as he still needed pain receptors and other bodily functions so he could be 'better' than project Zeus, so now his pain receptors flared so bad he could not detransform his tentacle and much less concentrate to get the other bulky arm to answer as he entered a short shock. That was all Alex needed.