News

Alex woke up with a lurch and looked around to see that he was still in the park. He yawned hard as he saw that he might have joined a party with Lucy and had one heck of a time cause he looked down to himself and saw he had been painted over.

"Damn college kids" he said as he had strikes of blue, red, green, and yellow painted over with other jargon on him.

Flashback:

Alex had Lucy by his side as she was star struck by the show of fireworks that recently had ended with a big flash up in the sky. She held Alex's hand, still being cute as Lucy could not make complete sentences as of yet like normal. It took her time.

"Alex, that was fun." She said, a little whisp of her lips as she side grinned to him in a childish demeanor.

Just as he was about to say something, Alex saw a group of teens get close to were they where sitting. These teens began to set up random stuff from tents to the buckets of pain that were opened.

Alex flinched when some teens eyed him and Lucy, walking over holding bottles of beer. The prototype didn't think twice as he got up and stood in front of the diclonius who wondered why was he so tense all of the sudden.

"Alex?" She asked, standing up and being beside him to shake his arm.

The teens came in a group of four as he threatened to use his claws, his fingers gaining metallic sharpness.

Now a foot close the teens where about to say something. He hoped it was something intelligent or e-

"Suuuuup dude-! You and your girl wanna join us in the paint party for our college game? We accept any an all people-! SUPPORT-!" The guy called as he hollered out to the back where other teens have been working in groups

"BLUE KNIGHTS-! RED FOX-!
RED FOX-! BLUE KNIGHTS-!" The entire group chanted as Alex stood there with demoralized action. His hands became normal as he patted his thighs, like cleaning them from dust.

"I... Uh..." He said, still not believing this weird interaction.

But Lucy took the initiative, swinging to the teen and spun around him "yes-! Let's go Alex!" She said as the guy grabbed one hand of hers and spun her around as he was very careful to not drop the beers he had. The short group he had with him cheered at the positive vibe Lucy had. Such a wonderful thing to see from someone that hated humanity.

His heart melted as she left those teens' side and Lucy came over to grab his hand "let's go!" She giggled at the end as he sighed, seeing the group shaking with anticipation to get support.

"Alright alright... Let's go" he nodded

"Goooot it-! Pay up lousy bunch!" The college dude said as the ones around him payed up 10 bucks each

-End of flashback.

Before he could complain anymore, he snapped to worry quick "Lucy!" He almost yelled but it became a whisper as he leaned over to see Lucy was sleeping beside him. She snored lightly as he relaxed his shoulders.

He kinda laughed as she had been painted over too.

Then he wondered how the hell did he and she got messed up from a fond moment to partying like a bunch of kids? Then he remember that Lucy was attracted to the shinning lights, stick fireworks, and pain shower (battle?) show that was held by a college group.

He didn't want to join them but Lucy begged him as she held his hands with hers and the guys were fairly convincing with girls near wearing wet shirts, beer, and her smile was more than enough to convince him.