Battle of Limbs: Lucy

Lucy took the opened way to the electrical cords. Running down swiftly to the ledge of a building, she jump over and hanged using a vector. Extending that vector, Lucy silently decended in an elevator style to the ground

She kept a fast steady pace while watching out for any surprise invaders or hidden watchers but still the area seemed to be fully unguarded. There were no snipers or any personnel to patrol, even less and more suspicious was the lack of cameras

'Are we walking into a trap?' She voiced to herself as she got near the big cable of what could be of transmission communications or energy supply. She patted her sides as she crouched behind a corner as a pack of soldiers, the first she had seen in this installation, were now walking down to the exit she was trying to enter.

The soldiers in question weren't in high alert either. She did not waste time killing them, instead focused on the mission to turn off whatever was being fueled by the power cords. There were three soldiers leaving the area but on one of them in the middle had in his pocket a key card.

One vector shot out and took the key out of his pocket swiftly as the three of them kept talking about something she didn't care overhearing.

Getting out of the corner she then ran up to the big doors and swiped the cars on the scanner

"Welcome Sgt. Riggs" a voice reported, the heavy and clearly force resistant doors opened to show Lucy the giant room inside. A couple of personnel were inside, she dodged away from sight having quick glance of 20 something staff working with monitors and soldiers patrolling inside.

She found a spot great for hiding between two walls and scouted the area.

There was a big ass monitor in the center of this giant room, different types of big software telecommunications and sensor machines were activate, currently watching over the entire base with staff overlooking the video feeds.

She peeked over and saw from a safe distance and cover that there was 24 personnel inside this giant room. 8 were soldiers while the rest (16) were some kind of doctors, scientists, and who knows what else.

She ducked and pushed herself further into the corner, watching a scientist pass by with a cigarette

"Doctor Jonas, then what about the security?! You do realize the secretary of the Colonel is kinda crazy right!? Then why would you as the head researcher would allow her to tone down the security detail!?" A scientist questioned as he followed him.

The doctor groan "Well she said it was unnecessary to have such a big team to protect us, as the perimeter is lined with silent alarms."

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" The other clearly scared scientist called to him "That Colonel Craven and his bitch secretary are GOING to let those two in!!! I have life insurance but I like my head attached and uneaten even more so! I want to be dismissed for the project today!" He complained with a shaking complexion.

Lucy was star-struck at the talk. She thought they just got too cocky... But that was not it! They literally let them in. Alex may have been right and this feeling she had behind the weird way these people are running this base.

"Ah fine. If it means you stop bothering me with your paranoic and unreal scenarios then fine. Take your leave Dr. Prescott" he said, waving his hand. The other doctor didn't say anything else as he hauled ass to his office and leave this area.

Lucy smiled at the fear that guy felt of her and Alex. She wanted to laugh but her silence was vital.

Doctor Jonas smoked more and leaned on the wall close to the gap Lucy was in.