CHAPTER 20:Atsui kinenbi

A/N:

HAPPY EARLY 2-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO VERIVERY!!!

BOYS VERRERS ARE VERIVERY(PUN INTENTED) PROUD OF YOU!!
______________________________________

"Gyehyeon-hyung!", Yeonho called out.

"Yes baby?", Gyehyeon replied from his bedroom.

"Oh, it's our friendiversary, what time are they coming?", The necromancer asked, coming down from the stairs.

"In about 5 minutes", Yeonho answered, using his magic to help cook.

-

The doorbell rang and the first couple to arrive is Minchan and Kangmin.

"Hi!", The youngest beamed, hugging Yeonho and Gyehyeon.

"Hello Minnie, hello Chan-hyung", Yeonho smiled.

"Hello Yeonho, hello Asshole", Minchan greeted.

"Hello to you as well dickhead", Gyehyeon sassed.

Yeonho and Kangmin sighed as both of them pulled their ears.

"Oww!!", The olders shout.

It took a good 2 minutes before they let go.

-

Yongseung, Jeyou, Jisu, and Jaeyun soon arrived and they all took a seat on the couch. It is already 3pm.

"Knowing Dongheon-hyung, he is probably taking ages to get ready, before we got expelled he took me at an arcade once and it took him an hour to get ready", Kangmin sighed.

"You went to an arcade with him?", Minchan asked, making sure he was hearing correctly.

"Yeah, it was like a pre-prom date because we were supposed to go", Kangmin smiled.

"But I chose you over him remember, I fell for you hyung", He added, pulling Minchan to kiss him.

Minchan blushed and playfully hit him on the shoulder,
"Since when were you cheesy?".

"Learnt from you", Kangmin teased.

-

The doorbell rang again and Yongseung volunteered to get it.
He was expecting Hoyoung and Dongheon though, not Alfred and his crew.

"Not you again", he sighed. The others saw this and the cousins walked over to them.

"Leave!", They screamed.

Alfred then started to wail like a baby, but he knew this trick wouldn't work so he forced himself and his squad inside.

Hoyoung and Dongheon finally arrived and sighed when they saw this.

-

"Can you all like comeback tomorrow? We are celebrating our friend anniversary and honestly we don't want it ruined by killing you all", Hoyoung sassed as he stood behind them.

"And you don't want to get embarassed again, which you sort off doing right now because Alfred, you have no pants on", Dongheon added.

"I don't give a shit!!", Alfred snarled.

"Well I do!", Minchan stated, he was covering Kangmin's eyes as he blew them away.

"I can't see!", Kangmin complained.

"Sorry, Alfred was being inappropriate", Minchan said, taking his hands off.

-

"They have a nerve huh, wait a second, WHERE IS MY BOYFRIEND!?", Gyehyeon exclaimed.