CHAPTER 2:Our magic

-3 days later-

"Minnie!! Wake up", His bestfriend said, nudging him awake.

Kangmin stirred in his sleep, and as the covers were pulled out he sat up.

"You're early today Yeonho-hyung", He whispered.

Yeonho smiled at him and ruffled his hair and told him to get ready and left his room.

He fought laziness and was able to send himself to the bathroom and washed his face and took a shower, after he was finished, he went out and put on his school uniform.

After he was satisfied with the fix of his hair, he went downstairs to have breakfast.

"I saw what happened", Yeonho murmured.

"It's okay, the important thing is that I was saved", Kangmin said back, hugging him.

He met Yeonho back in elementary, he was in the 1st Grade and Yeonho was in 3rd Grade, they got close because Yeonho was also a magic user.

His family were Seers, well his dad's side is, this is one of the reasons why their family got really close to each other.

While walking to school, Kangmin saw Minchan outside the premises and he seemed to be waiting for someone.

"Hi hyung", He greeted.

The officer looked at him and held out his hand to Yeonho.

"I'm Minchan", He introduced, and Kangmin felt slightly hurt that his hero ignored him.

"Yeonho, I'm his bestfriend", Yeonho said, shaking his hands.

Minchan looked back at Kangmin who was pouting and patted his back.

"Stay safe kid", He grinned, and started to walk away, as Kangmin tried asking him something, he was already out of sight.

"He's handsome", Yeonho said.

"Yeah, he's the one who saved me", Kangmin agreed.

Yeonho gave him a big smile and hit his back.

"Go get him tiger!", He teased and started running away.

The students weren't really aware of the presence of magic users as they all believed it as some sort of fairy tale told to children at night.

But since weird events started happening, the two were blamed for it.

Which they had nothing to do with for.

"It's them, the nerds!!", One of them shouted.

Kangmin fixed his glasses and held unto Yeonho, who looked like his patience was wearing off and could snap a kid's head off in any minute.

At the cafeteria, no one really wanted to sit with them, except when a new kid arrived.

"I'm Kim Yongseung, nice to meet you", He said.

The two smiled at him and asked why he wanted to sit with them, and if he heard about the rumors.

Yongseung sat down and smiled at them.

"I believe in magic users so I hoped the rumor was true", He whispered.

They were shocked and nodded at him.

"Can I see?", Yongseung asked.

Yeonho nodded his head but he explained that they will do it after class.

After the bell rang, Kangmin was separated from the 2 juniors and went to the classroom by himself.

"Great, Math class", He groaned and entered the classroom.

Kangmin always sat at the back of the class so no one would notice him jinxing the teacher, which became a hobby of his.

You see he hated his Math teacher, she would bully him on purpose and shout at him for no apparent reason, this is Kangmin's revenge to her.

Last time he jinxed her so bad, that her laptop exploded in class, and she hasn't even started her lesson yet.

As she started, he already had a jinx on his mind, but he didn't feel like doing it.

"A hex wouldn't hurt right", He whispered to himself, what he didn't know was that someone heard him, a senior to be precised.

Lee Dongheon was that kid in school, rich, handsome, polite, and everything good.

He saw Kangmin wave his hand, as he turned the teacher's whiteboard marker into a snake.

The younger noticed him and quickly tore away his gaze.

Kangmin felt uneasy as he just got busted by a very well known senior at their school.

He felt embarrassed and his face was a bright shade of red.

Dongheon sat next to him and lifted his chin.

"How did you do that?", He asked quietly.

Kangmin looked away again as students were staring at them and started to gossip.

"Why is Dongheon sitting with a nerd like him?"

"He is so not worth it"

"He really thinks he could get away with this huh"

Kangmin covered his ears but they were removed by Dongheon.

"Can you tell me later then?", He asked.

Kangmin slowly nodded his head and the gossiping came back.

"Did he just seriously asked him out? What a waste"

"Dongheon doesn't deserve a plain-jane like him".

Class finally ended and as promised the two would show their magic.

Yeonho was a little surprised when Dongheon came with Kangmin.

And since the youngest looks shaken up.

Yeonho started first.

He conjured a light portal and made things come out of it.

It even projected memory, this is why Yeonho knew what happened to Kangmin 3 days ago. He summoned one while he was asleep, and this moment he did it again, and saw what happened at his Math class.

He patted the younger's back and smiled at him.

"Your turn Minnie", He said.

Kangmin was a little nervous but he didn't give in too easily.

He looked at the school garden and started controlling the air, making the flowers float around them.

Yongseung was in total awe and smiled at the youngest.

Kangmin smiled back at him, and showed them another trick, he took one of the flowers and turned it into a butterfly, and it flew around Yongseung, who was eagerly watching.

He looked back at Dongheon and pulled out his marker.

"I hexed her earlier", He stated

The older nodded and saw how it was done, but Kangmin wasn't hexing him, instead he turned the marker into a dog, who flung itself on Dongheon's arms.

"How'd you know I wanted a dog?", He asked, smiling brightly.

Kangmin pointed to Yeonho who had a grin on his face, and thanked them both.

The other junior still wanted to see more, so Yeonho showed him some on their way home, and the two of them just made new friends, by using their magic and being themselves.

Kangmin became giggly when he got home and has the biggest smile on his face, his parents noticed this and asked about his day.

"I just made 2 new friends, they're non-magic users but they like me and Yeonho", He said, and went up to his room, he opened his phone and got a text from Dongheon.

Hey if anyone bullies you again, feel free to tell me okay, I'll beat their butts

He smiled softly and messaged him back

Thank you, Heonie-hyung.