CHAPTER 11:Let the insult party begin

"Let the party begin", The wizard said.

"Was this really necessary?!", Yeonho asked, trying to dodge all of Alfred's spells.

"Yes!", Minchan answered him, finally revealing that he is indeed, a magic user, disappointing Kangmin once again.

"You fucker! All this time I thought you were smart, not an asshole seeking for revenge!", Kangmin glared.

"Shut up, I saved your ass back then, and it ain't my fault it was that obvious", Minchan sassed back.

Kangmin is fuming, but he tried his best in controlling his anger, he didn't want that to happen again, and Minchan is no longer on his favorite person's list.

Not that the older even cared.

Hoyoung's house became a mess, and Alfred is making everything worse.

He shot Yongseung's leg, and the young exorcist is now limping, but is still fighting back, and Kangmin went to heal him.

"You son of a bitch!!", Gyehyeon screamed as he levitated himself and his eyes turned into the shade of ember, burning everything that surrounded Alfred.

Good thing is that he still has self-control and his only target is Alfred, but the downside is, he used to much power early on that he is losing energy.

Screw Minchan for starting this stupid fight.

"After this, you will clean the entire house!", Hoyoung screamed at the other.

"Whatever, it's not like it's a chore or something", Minchan sassed.

Yongseung's leg is healed and Kangmin helped him get up.

"Leave!! We'll handle him", Gyehyeon said.

But since the kids were stubborn, they didn't listen to him at all.

Dongheon blasted Alfred and managed to get a hold of his staff.

"It's mine now", He teased and ran off.

Alfred could still do magic using his hands only and if he isn't careful he could destroy his staff by accident, which is Dongheon's target.

"Stand back for a moment hyung, you need to take a rest", Jisu told Gyehyeon, sitting him down on a sofa, looking at Jeyou with concern.

The younger never liked fights, so he didn't like taking part it them, but he can't just let them die.

The younger looked back at him fiercely and Jisu smiled at him.

"He's ready for his first ever fight", Jisu thought as he saw Jeyou ran up to Alfred and managed to hit him on the right arm.

Jisu turned the entire floor into ice and Alfred slipped, face first to the ground.

They all turned their shoes into ice skates and Jisu guided Kangmin, who admitted to never skating before.

Jeyou was doing fancy twirls as he became the new target and tries to deflect his spells.

"Poor grandpa! He's getting too old!", He teased as he stuck out his tongue.

The others were shocked at hearing this and all eyes looked at Jisu.

"He's like this when he gets super comfortable", He smiled.

While Alfred got to lazy to even stand up, Jeyou bravely walked towards him and patted his head.

"How sad, your bones are giving up, it's not fun being an old geezer huh", And as he was finishing this sentence, he was sent flying to the other room.