CHAPTER 15:Feelings

Once they got to the hospital, Hoyoung quickly asked for Minchan's room number.

"He is at room 456, but before you go there, what are you of him?", the front desk lady asked.

Gyehyeon stepped in and told her that he was his cousin, and that the others were friends of Minchan.

"Okay then", she said and they ran to his room.

The doctor just came out and saw them panting, and others were really sweaty.

They ran to here instead of taking a car, that's how worried they were.

The front desk lady caught up to them and told this to the doctor.

"You may visit him now, I just finished bandaging his head, your friend is lucky it was just a scratch", he explained.

Gyehyeon sighed in relief, hugged Yeonho and started crying.

"Thank goodness, I thought I was going to lose him, he is my only family left", he cried.

Yeonho consoled his hyung and gave a kiss on his forehead.

"Minchan-hyung is strong, he may be a hot-headed idiot, but he is strong", he said, making the necromancer giggle at how true it is.

They entered the sorcerer's room and saw him still unconsious, Kangmin sat on the chair right next to Minchan and held his hand.

"Hyung, I know you probably can't hear me right now, but I just want to apologize, you know for being a brat", he muttered, tears threatening to fall.

Dongheon held his shoulders and wiped his tears.

"It's okay Minnie, I know
Minchan-hyung will have it in his heart to forgive you", he said.

At this point, Kangmin is confused with his feelings, did he perhaps fall for the wrong guy?? Should he have sticked with Dongheon??

He didn't even know anymore.

Since he met Minchan, he was in a rollercoaster of emotions.

One minute he is happy, the second his stomach has butterflies, but the last one is that he always gets disappointed with him.

But the thing is, he always comes back for him.

Even if it had always been like that, he had always given him a chance, because he wanted to meet the real Minchan, under that mask he puts on to seem tough.

Kangmin tried, he really tried to understand him, even if he can't understand himself.

He knew there is something Minchan gave him, something he didn't knew he needed.

Comfort?

Not really

Company?

Probably

Feelings?

Jackpot!

The older gave him feelings. Minchan gave him the ability to feel things.

Anger, Jubilation, Confusion and let's not forget Love.

Minchan is his first love.

Kangmin didn't even notice that he fell asleep right beside the hospital bed. When he woke up he saw a text from Dongheon.

"Sorry we had to leave you while you were asleep Minnie, you looked too peaceful, we didn't dare to"

Kangmin giggled softly and replied with an "it's okay", and besides Minchan will have some company when he wakes up.