CHAPTER 5:The adventures of the runaway parcel

A/N:
Happy Birthday to me!!!
And since it's my birthday besides this
chapter, I'll share these pictures of Minmin holding hands (they think they're sneaky), that I screenshoted myself.

A/N:Happy Birthday to me!!!And since it's my birthday besides this chapter, I'll share these pictures of Minmin holding hands (they think they're sneaky), that I screenshoted myself

____________________________________

Kangmin is supposed to get a delivery today, he's been waiting for 3 hours already and no message was left for him.

He is getting a bit impatient as he ordered a pack of new gloves, and the expensive ones too.

It was supposed to be delivered by a witch in her broomstick, but still no sign of his parcel.

Madame Rozia is a delivery witch, who also happens to be close to Kangmin's family, but the young warlock never met her before, and now she is facing a dilemma.

Kangmin's package was stolen from her by another delivery witch who only wanted to cause mishaps, and the parcel dropped into the waterfall.

"Damn it", She cursed, and waved her wand, in hopes on getting the parcel out of the water.

She sighed in relief when she retrieved said parcel, but this is not the end, the other had more tricks up her sleeves.

"She isn't here yet?", Mrs.Yoo asked.

Kangmin shook his head, and complained that he had been waiting for 3 1/2 hours already.

"That's strange, Madame Rozia is never late in deliveries, I wonder what's taking her so long", She said.

Kangmin took a book from the shelf and sat by the window, still hoping that his parcel will arrive soon.

At the moment Kangmin's parcel was caught on a tree branch.

Madame Rozia's rival had struck again, and the parcel looked jumbled up.

"I have to fix it", she said and with a wave of her wand, the paper packaging was fixed.

She looked at her pocket watch and saw how late she was.

"Oh Kangmin, I'm so sorry", She uttered and got back to her broom to try and make up for her lost time.