CHAPTER 9:Hoyoung-hyung, you are not adopting them

"Umm, Hi I'm Jaeyun, this are my friends Jisu-hyung and Jeyou", A boy greets as they entered the classroom.

Hoyoung had a gleam in his eyes, more children he would try to adopt.

"You're adorable!!", He exclaimed.

The three looked shy and Jeyou hid behind them.

Gyehyeon assured them that it's normal for Hoyoung to act like this when there are new students, especially kids their age.

Today was Saturday so they had classes, Hoyoung asked them about their strong suits but Jeyou had a hard time talking to him.

The kid is adorable, he swore he'll find a way to make him talk.

Kangmin and the others soon entered the premises and saw 3 new faces, and how Hoyoung was staring at them in  awe.

"Oh guys, you're early, come on meet the new students, and Kangmin, they are all hyungs", Gyehyeon said.

The three stood up from their seats and bowed.

Yongseung took a seat next to the "shy" one and tried to start a conversation.

"Hi, I'm Yongseung", He said.

The boy looked at him and nodded his head and muttered a "Jeyou",
Yongseung then heard Hoyoung squeal in happiness.

"Even his voice is adorable", The Professor exclaimed.

They all got along pretty well,and Kangmin saw how Jeyou stuck to Yongseung because he is scared to make friends with everyone else.

"Hyung", He said, startling the older boy.

"I'm Kangmin, and as Hoyoung-hyung said I'm the youngest, being 17 years old", He added.

"Oh, I'm 19, 6 months younger than Yongseung-hyung", Jeyou whispered.

Gyehyeon was holding Hoyoung back after almost attacking them in a hug because Jaeyun was able to conjure some candy, and he found it too cute to be able to resist.

Jisu was quite the goofball and loved entertaining the class when he sees how bored they were, and this was his way of making new friends.

The reason why he and Yeonho got along very well.

"Hyung, do it again!", Kangmin squealed when Jisu created snow inside the classroom.

Everyone stood up from their seats and decided to play inside like little children.

Hoyoung never saw a much cuter sight.

They all looked at him in horror when they saw him stand on the doorway.

"It's okay, you have few minutes left", He smiled, sitting on his chair and creating a tiny snowman on his desk.

"Okay, times up", Gyehyeon stated, and Jeyou quickly used his wind powers to get rid of the snow.

He removed his specs to wipe off the fog on the lenses.

He was called by Yongseung to come back to his seat, and he saw the older gulp.

"Gye, can you give me adoption papers", Hoyoung joked.

"Hyung, you can't adopt them, how many times have I told you that", Gyehyeon said.

The older pouted and Gyehyeon conjured fake adoption papers just to satisfy him.

When classes started again, the other students made a mess of the classroom, leaving a frustrated Gyehyeon and an infuriated Hoyoung behind.

"One of these days, I'll expel these students and only leaving these 7 children who I adore!", Hoyoung growled.

Dongheon is still quite clumsy in using his magic but Kangmin, even though he himself is also clumsy, helped him alot,
The new kids also did.

"Heon-hyung, try this", Jaeyun said, showing him a hand gesture.

And voila Dongheon's life got easier that quickly.

It was dismissal time and Jeyou had clung to Jisu's side, revealing they live together.

"This adorable baby right here took me in, didn't you", Jisu cooed.

Hoyoung squealed again and pinched Jeyou's cheeks.

"Hyung you aren't adopting them", Gyehyeon exclaimed, seeing Hoyoung hold on the 7 of them in a hug and is refusing to let go.

"We're okay", Jaeyun giggled, hugging back, this made him happier,and finally let them go.

"Have a safe trip home guys", The Professors say and waved to them.

Dongheon and Kangmin walked home together, while the other 3 separated from them because they live on the other side of the street, and the youngest decided to spark up a conversation.

"Are you still going to school?", Kangmin asked him.

"No choice", Dongheon sighed, slumping his shoulders in defeat.

On the way they saw Minchan, He is on duty and Kangmin quickly avoided his gaze.

He's not dealing with him, not today.

"Hoyoung-hyung?!", Gyehyeon exclaimed when he saw the older daydream about adopting all 7 of them.

"One day Gye, I won't listen to you and I'll adopt all of them!!", Hoyoung swore and picked up his stuff.

"But hyung, they still have families to go home to", Gyehyeon reasoned.

"Wait, but Jisu and Jeyou don't, I heard they only had a house, and no parents, I'll start with them then", Hoyoung said, with a stupid smile on his face.

"Hyung, you can't adopt them!", Gyehyeon interjected.

"Watch me", Hoyoung challenged.

"Hoyoung-hyung seems nice, what do you think?", Jisu asked him.

"I don't know, remember the last one", Jeyou mumbled tugging on his hoodie.

"But I'm willing to give him a chance, if he really wants to adopt us", He added.

Jisu smiled at him and gave him a forehead kiss.

"Lets give him the chance then", Jisu smiled.

Hoyoung is in for a treat when he hears this one.