CHAPTER 7:You lingering son of a b-

"I know you're there, you can do a lot of great things, but sneaking around isn't one of them", Gyehyeon sighed, and this revealed a laughing Minchan on the way out of the academy.

The professor sighed and saw Yeonho on the yard, practicing his magic.

To be honest, he is quite fond of the younger boy, it's just Yeonho's snaggletooth has him whipped.

Kangmin on the other hand almost blew up the practice hall, and Minchan almost got himself busted because he prevented it.

"Hi hyung!", Kangmin greeted and hugged him tight.

But Minchan pushed him off and left him standing there.

Yongseung saw this and hugged him from behind.

He saw how the youngest looked at him, it was full of sadness and Yongseung isn't about to have a sad Kangmin on his watch.

"Seungie-hyung?", The boy called.

They were playing hide and seek with everyone and Minchan turned himself invisible even if he isn't part of the game.

He is spying on Kangmin and the others, and is wasting his time in watching them play hide and seek.

The thing is that when you're 'It' you can't use your magic, and the youngest is about to throw a fit because he can't find anyone.

Minchan has had enough and teleported the younger to where Gyehyeon was hiding.

"What!?", Kangmin yelped, and quickly jumped in joy when he saw Gyehyeon hiding behind the lockers.

"Found you", He giggled.

Gyehyeon went in the announcement room to tell everyone that they can come out from hiding.

Yongseung came out of the astronomy tower, Yeonho came out of the trashcan, which everyone asked him why there of all places, and Hoyoung revealed himself that he was hiding inside his office.

Gyehyeon didn't need to use his magic to know that Minchan is behind all of this.

Kangmin isn't allowed to use his powers and just teleported, and the tea here is that the youngest still doesn't know how to teleport.

"Chan-hyung, I know you're here, I'm not dumb", He said.

Minchan removed his invisibility and stared him eye to eye.

"I swear, you better stop this before you hurt him!", Gyehyeon growled.

The older looked unfazed and walked away.

Out of anger, Gyehyeon kicked his chair which ended up breaking, He just can't understand why the older is doing all of this.

Minchan giggled lightly when he saw Kangmin in a Spider-Man position on the staircase.

"You know he can find you like that right?", He asked.

But Kangmin looked away from him,
"Look, I'm sorry for what I did earlier but I can show you a better hiding place", He offered.

Kangmin came down the stairs and stood infront of him,
Minchan sighed and pulled him.

They were at the Academy Garden and Minchan revealed a secret hiding spot near the red roses.

A passageway opened and a slide is revealed,
"Go on", He said.

Kangmin slid down first and saw the library, but this isn't the usual thing he sees there.

"It's the secret library, the only way in is the Academy Garden, only the teachers know this", Minchan explained.

Kangmin started roaming around the secret library and saw 10 keys on a desk,
"What are these?", He asked.

"Those are potion keys, number 3 is the deadliest one, but I wouldn't dare touch them, Hoyoung would freak out when he sees one of it out of place", He said.

Kangmin saw the labels and the third key was labeled as 'End of the world'
While the others had good labels on them.

When he looked up he swore he saw another world.

"I helped paint that", Minchan said,
The youngest looked at him and smiled at him.

A flying fairy book caught Kangmin's eye as he tried to catch it, and he kept failing.

Minchan smiled at his efforts and finally decided to make his life easier while not getting caught.

He checked the clock and after 2 minutes Gyehyeon revealed that he found Yeonho first, so the two of them left the secret library.

"Don't tell the others okay? It'll be our secret", Minchan said.

Kangmin nodded his head and skipped back inside the academy, while thinking he already left when in reality Minchan just turned back into being invisible.

Gyehyeon had a terrible feeling when Kangmin was holding the fairy book.

"He showed you didn't he?", He asked,
Kangmin shook his head and said that he found it himself.

Gyehyeon didn't fully believe him but nodded anyways.

"Okay Yeonho-hyung, you are it", He giggled and started to run.

Yeonho started counting and Gyehyeon ran to his office and saw Minchan there.

"You lingering son of a bitch, you really think I'd believe Kangmin when he said he found it by himself", He stated.

Minchan looked smug and nodded his head.

"You may be my cousin, but I'm so unfortunate", He said back.

"Really, I'm the one who's unfortunate on getting stuck with you", Minchan sassed.

"If you lay one hand on Kangmin again and you hurt him, I'll murder you!", Gyehyeon growled.

He forgot that they were playing a game and Yeonho caught him fighting with Minchan.

"Okay guys, game is over, let's all head home shall we", Hoyoung said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Kangmin, let's go home together", Yongseung said.

Kangmin nodded until he was carried by Minchan to his car.

"Sorry Yongseung, he's going home with me", Minchan said.

Yongseung glared at him before entering his car.

"Well that was rude", Kangmin sassed,
Minchan payed zero mind to what the younger one was saying.

"Are you even listening to me!?", Kangmin exclaimed.

"No", He bluntly said.

The warlock looked extremely hurt and removed his seatbelt.

"I won't be responsible if you get hurt", The officer said and purposely drove faster to have Kangmin buckle his seatbelt again.

Kangmin was now infuriated with him, They had a little fun earlier and now the officer is becoming really rude.

"Drop me here!", He demanded.

Minchan halted the car to a stop and he got off the car.

"Have fun hitchhiking", Minchan sassed.

Thank goodness for Kangmin that Yonsgeung was following them.

"Got tired of him?", The older student asked.

"Yep", Kangmin answered and buckled his seatbelt and this ride was more peaceful as he was having a great conversation with Yongseung.

Like how they were going to possibly kill Haerin and her friends