CHAPTER 21:Temperature

Kangmin is having a peaceful morning, or was having a peaceful morning.

Minchan was at back fixing his car, and all was going well, he was going on it for 4 hours.

"Babe!", Kangmin called out.

"Hmm", Minchan hummed.

"Let's go have breakfast, you have been working hard and you deserve a break", Kangmin giggled.

The warlock heard the sorcerer giggle as he comes out from under the car, and he was..........

Shirtless.

Kangmin tried not to mind but he just can't because who the heck allowed Minchan to be that sexy, he should be illegal.

"Sure, I needed to drink water anyways or else I'd die", Minchan smiled.

"Hyung wait!", Kangmin said again.

Minchan looked back at his boyfriend and had a concerning look on his face.

This is when he noticed Kangmin's red cheeks as he walked over to him with a towel to dab the sweat off his face.

"There", He shyly smiled.

"Thank you", Minchan smiled back as he gave him a sweet kiss on the right cheek.

-

Kangmin calmed himself down for a moment and had to take a collective breath.

"You okay??", Minchan asked him, now wearing a blue t-shirt.

Kangmin nodded,
"I'm fine, oh here's your water", he said as he held a glass to his chest and gave it to him.

"You are so adorable when you are flustered", The sorcerer teased, a smirk showing on his face.

"I-I'm n-n-not flust-ered, I'm pe-perfectly f-fine", The warlock interjected.

"From the way you are talking, you are flustered, very flustered", Minchan giggled.

"It's hot! The temperature is up and it's super hot", Kangmin reasoned.

"Baby, it's summer, of course it's gonna be hot", Minchan said again, as he washed the used glass.

-

Kangmin is now a mess and his boyfriend is to blame,
"I hate you", He muttered.

"I love you too", Minchan teased.

"Put a damn shirt on!", Kangmin said.

"I am already wearing a shirt though".

"No! It does not count as it's too fitted! Your abs are showing", Kangmin blushed.

Minchan shook his head and laughed it out,
"So? Do you have a problem with my abs?".

Kangmin was pouting and he could punch the older boy any minute now if he keeps this up.

"Nothing, I've got no problem", He said in defeat.

-

Yongseung actually came to visit and saw how Kangmin was like a mess.

"Is he okay??", He asked Minchan.

"I don't know, he's been like that this morning since he saw me shirtless", Minchan laughed.

"So you have broken my friend?? Great job hyung", Yongseung laughed.

Kangmin was like a robot who got dipped in water and now he can't stand still or else he will lose his shit.

"Should we stop him?", Yongseung asked again.

"Nope, I tried doing that earlier and he almost kicked me on the nuts", Minchan sighed.

-

Soon enough they were complete again and Yeonho is gonna have a migraine if Kangmin doesn't stop pacing around like a fucking idiot.

"What happened to him??", He asked, looking at Yongseung.

"Minchan-hyung broke him", Yongseung joked.

Yeonho glared at Minchan,
"Nope! I was fixing my car earlier", He began explaining.

"And he was shirtless so now Kangmin is freaking out", Yongseung added for him.

Gyehyeon started laughing uncontrollably,
"What the heck?! You actually broke him hyung", he said.

Minchan then rolled his eyes and flipped him off,
"I know that genius".

-

To try and calm Kangmin down, Minchan decided to finally tell them.

"Gyehyeon is the only one who knows this but I actually have a younger brother", He said.

They were all gathered in the living room and Kangmin was sitted on Minchan's lap.

"Really?!", Hoyoung exclaimed.

"Yep, he got lost, well not really, more like he was left alone to get lost on purpose", Gyehyeon explained.

"It's not Minchan-hyung's fault though I mean my mom got angry at his dad for being a stupid idiot and
Minchan-hyung actually adored his sibling", He added.

"It's actually pretty funny how he shares the same name as Yongseungie", Minchan said.

Yongseung is in awe and his mouth was hung open.

"Uhhh.... I'm actually adopted", He said.

"Hold up! What if you are
Minchan-hyung's lost brother!", Dongheon said.

"Well that's possible, they do look quite alike", Jisu said.

"Wanna go for a DNA test tomorrow?", Minchan asked the Exorcist.

"Sure", Yongseung answered.

-

Kangmin calmed down a bit when all were conversing, he actually found it sad that Minchan lost his brother, but now his brother maybe in a form of someone named Kim Yongseung.

"Were you lonely hyung? When he was gone?", He asked, leaning closer to Minchan's chest.

The rest had already left since it was getting late and the kids had school.

"Yeah, I actually was", The sorcerer admitted.

"I'll hope it's Yongseung-hyung so you won't be sad that your brother is lost", Kangmin giggled.

Minchan let out a little sigh as he pulled the smaller boy for a soft kiss,
"Sleep now okay".

"You too, goodnight hyung, and please do not worry too much", Kangmin muttered, and he fell asleep on Minchan's protective hold.

"The fact that I was hungry for revenge then suddenly you came to my life", Minchan whispered.

"I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you, but thank you Kangmin, for liking someone like me", He added, before he finally drifted off to dreamland.

Suddenly, the temperature was normal again.