CHAPTER 23:Above the Storm

"Good thing you two are okay!", Hoyoung cried.

"Wha-what happened?", Minchan asked.

"You two almost swiped out the whole town, mostly you", Hoyoung explained, glaring at Minchan.

Kangmin stood up first and felt the pain shoot up from his back.

"Fuck!", He muttered.

"Come now! We need to help them! Aneheim and Alfred have joined forces and Gyehyeon told me he couldn't hold them any longer!", Hoyoung said and ran, the two running after him.

-

When they reached the scene, it looked horrible, Gyehyeon looked very drained, and Yeonho's nose was bleeding.

Dead bodies surrounded the scene, Yongseung was injured again and is being healed by Dongheon, Jeyou was unconsious and was being protected by Jisu and Jaeyun.

"HEY FUCKTARDS! I'M HERE", Minchan smirked.

Gyehyeon finally dropped the two and Hoyoung helped him up.

"Minchan-hyung! Can you take them both??", Jisu asked, looking concerned.

Minchan giggled at this and began to battle,
"Really!? That was weak", He mocked, dodging all of Alfred's attacks.

"Hahaha, I'm purposely missing you, look behind you IDIOT!", Alfred smiled.

Minchan looked behind him and saw Kangmin entangled on vines and the others were trying to remove it so he can be free.

"UN-VINE HIM ASSHOLE!", He screamed.

"No", Alfred bluntly said, instantly getting knocked down by the angry sorcerer.

"GOOD! GET ANGRIER MINCHAN! GO BACK TO THE EVIL SIDE!", Aneheim cackled.

-

Jeyou was conscious again and Yongseung was fully healed, since Minchan is in the air, Yongseung stood below him and tugged his sleeves.

"Hyung", He smiled.

"Hyung", He said again.

Minchan looked below and his eyes started to water,
"Yes Yongseungie? Hyung is here", he said.

"Can hyung not be angry? Kangmin is sad", Yongseung said.

"Kangmin is sad? Kangmin is sad", Minchan sighed.

"But it's not your fault, I know hyung didn't mean to scare him", The younger smiled.

Minchan calmed down and lowered himself as he pulled the younger to a hug.

"I missed you!", He cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm here now", Yongseung said, hugging back.

"HOW SWEET! BUT THIS IS BORING I WANT TO MURDER ALL OF YOU", Aneheim growled.

"Fuck off!", Gyehyeon shot back.

-

Kangmin and Dongheon quickly ran to the secret library and slid down.

"Where is the book Hoyoung-hyung asked for??", Dongheon asked.

"On the top of that shelf", Kangmin gulped.

Both of them stood infront of the tallest shelf with the most powerful book of spells was located at the very top.

"None of us can do a levitating spell, what are we gonna do?", Dongheon asked.

"Do you have a car??", Kangmin asked.

"Yeah, OH YEAH, sure wait here I'll fly my car down here", Dongheon said and the youngest nodded at him.