CHAPTER 22:Dear diary

Kangmin woke up really early, looked beside him and still saw Minchan peacefully sleeping.

They suddenly made the decision that the two would now share a room since Minchan's room is legit big anyways, and Kangmin's room is now the guest room.

It was only 4 in the morning so he decided to make himself some tea.

He placed it on the table infront of the sofa and he let out a sigh of relief.

Kangmin also opened the radio and old love songs from the 80s and 70s started to play.

He stood up from where he was seated and started to dance by himself, the sun hasn't risen yet and the moon is still shining very bright.

-

Well, he thought he was by himself, until his hand was taken and a hand was on his waist.

"What are you doing awake at this hour?", Minchan asked, swaying him gently.

"Couldn't sleep", Kangmin admitted.

"So you made yourself some tea and let your dear boyfriend sleep, how sweet", Minchan giggled.

Kangmin smiled as well and slightly punched him,
"Yes, that's what I did, now tell me good sir, why are you awake this hour?", He asked back.

This is when they stopped dancing and Minchan took his hand and let him feel his heartbeat.

"You, had a nightmare?", The warlock softly asked.

The sorcerer said nothing and looked down.

"Oh hyung", Kangmin said, caressing his face.

-

They both sat down on the sofa and Kangmin asked what it was about.

"You died", Minchan said, and that was it, his hand just clutching Kangmin's.

"Hyung, I'm not like you, I'm not immortal, I mean you are considered as one but you can still die, eventually it will happen, we will leave each other, but do you know what's more important?? The memories hyung, and how you choose to live, never let the death change you", Kangmin said.

It wasn't really what Minchan wanted to hear, he was expecting something like, "That'll never happen" or "I won't let it happen".

"Don't let the word 'death' scare you", Kangmin said again.

"Well, if that does ever happen, I'll die with you then", Minchan muttered.

"Oh hyung", Kangmin smiled, fixing the sorcerer's hair a bit.

"I just can't, I don't want to live Kangmin-less", The sorcerer pouted.

"You are so cute, this one of the reasons why I love you, your love is just so genuine it makes my heart melt", The warlock giggled.

"I can't live Minchan-less as well", he added.

-

The sun is already rising so the two decided it was time for them to return to sleep.

"Kangmin, I love you very much", The older said, hugging him from behind.

"I love you very much as well Minchan-hyung", Kangmin said, as he turned to face the older boy to give him a chaste kiss on the lips.

And they fall asleep like that.

-

The next morning they were awoken by a thud on the door.

Minchan got out of bed first and Kangmin followed suit.

The sorcerer used his xray vision and saw his colleagues outside their house.