𝟙𝟝. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕟 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕖

------

With June comes our O.W.L exams. I spend almost every hour of my free time studying. 

If I'm not in class or studying, I'm at quidditch practice. We play Gryffindor next week and I want to be prepared. 

I barely have time for sleep. Russell helps me study a lot. He doesn't make me snog him afterwards anymore; I'm not the only one getting extremely exhausted and stressed. 

The week of our exams seems to blur by. I don't remember a lot of what I test on. I simply cram a bunch of information in my brain right before I go into the test, then forget it all once I'm done to do it again for a different subject. 

Finally, our O.W.L.s are over. The Gryffindor Quidditch game is tomorrow night. 

Then, a rumour starts to spread through the castle. The Weasley twins loudly tell the story to Ambria at breakfast- apparently Harry Potter and his friends fought You-Know-Who last night. 

It doesn't seem like it's true, but everyone is talking about it. 

"When will he be recovered?" I ask, hopefully. I know its sadistic of me, but I find myself wanting Harry to not recover until after our quidditch match. 

"Don't get too hopefull, Parker," frowns George. 

"Yeah- he'll get better before we play you." 

But, Harry Potter does not get released from the hospital wing before our quidditch match. Therefore, the Gryffindors have to play without their seeker. 

In the locker room before our match, I grin while giving my pep talk. "We've got this match in the bag. Without Potter, they don't stand a chance."

Roger Davies grins and pumps his fist in the air. The team cheers. 

"Yeah, it's all very lovely," I laugh. "But- we have to win by at least 300 points. After losing to Slytherin, that's what's going to win us the cup." 

"We've got this!" nods Kenneth Clint. 

"Chang- you understand? You can't catch the snitch until we're 150 points ahead." 

She nods. "Yeah; got it." 

"Alright. They know they're going to lose, so it'll definitely be easier to beat them. Quidditch is a physical game, but it's a mindset, too. We're going to hammer them," I grin. Everyone cheers. 

"Let's do this!" Shouts one of the chasers, Lillian Pockle. 

I grin and grab my broom, leading the team towards the entrance to the quidditch pitch. 

As we walk on, there's an outpoor of cheering from the stands, especially the section covered in bronze and blue. 

The Gryffindor team walks onto the pitch. Their cheers are notably less enthusiastic. 

I look Oliver Wood in the eyes and shake his hand. He looks determined. I'm sure I do, too. 

Then, Madame Hootch blows her whistle and we all kick off from the ground. 

The game starts. 

We kick their asses. 

Our chasers do amazing; scoring us a point on almost every shot. I do pretty well at blocking shots. 

Two hours later, the score is 390 to 70. Cho caught the snitch after we were ahead by 170 points. 

I speed to the ground and dismount my broom, throwing my arms around my fellow teammates and cheering. Russell kisses me. I raise my hands in the air and grin.