Chapter 1

Luz absentmindly followed the little owl and before she knew it she found herself in a little bunker and have no idea on how she got there. After that, she met the owl lady because she spot luz hiding in a corner trying to figure out whats goin on. Not long after, the woman introduced herself to luz and said that her name was Eda. Then even introduced the little demon and was named king. At first, Luz was too busy snuggling the little demon. Until she finally stopped. Eda decided to treat luz as a guest of the house and told king to show luz part of the city. Luz surprisingly liked it there and eventually got used to it. After the their tour, they went back to the house which is called the owl house. Luz decided that it would be an idea to stay there. After all she was weird person and a thaught came to mind that maybe if she stay in that weird place with weird creatures in it maybe she vould fit in and can also be herself for that. Then the idea was on.

She came back running through the portal and through her home. Once she got there her mother was already  on the couch sitting. She told her mom everything and lets just say it was not easy to convince her. It took literally 2 days straight just convincing her mother to agree. she made an excuse and said that she will always take the time to go home and meet her. Then just like that her mother agreed. Luz went back to the owl house by using the portal and was welcomed by eda and king.

This is just a story how she got there.. anyways hope youll stay tuned ;D