Chapter 16

JFACXIGAYCIAJZOQCZJQNZICQZJQICWZGAYYYYYYYTTTY

anyway THANK U FOR ALMOST 10K READS :DDDDD

3rd POV:

"stupid, you should have brought your jacket before leaving..." She thought as she walked down the trail of leaves and stones in a nearby forest. Which soon was replaced with all leaves as she walked further.

It was cold,quite and peaceful, which made amity relax as she let the breeze wash through her.

After  two minutes of walking, the incident from last night came to mind. That girl came to mind. The way she speaks as she blamed her about some things which she had nothing to do about. The way she acts.... different unlike the others. The way she... weirdly.. disrespected her.

"i mean, I AM a blight after all.. no one direspected me like that!..... ugh... no one but Her... But it couldn't be her, right? She's an idiot.. " Amity thought while walking and staring at the ground at the same time.

"Out of all the creeps out there, why does it have to be her! How could she save the whole school???"

There was nothing interesting happened while she took a 15 minutes stroll after the thought, so let's skip that..

Amity was now just pacing around on a small surface. Hands in her pockets, and leaves can be heard being crushed as she walks above a pile of it.

Sooner or later, she got bored and she took out her scroll to check the time. It was already almost 7:15 in the morning. Her class starts at 7:45. She sighed as she placed her phone back in her pocket.

She decided she should head back to her manor to walk with her friends to school.

As she was walking back, a sudden movement from beside her caught her attention. She instinctively turned her head to see what it was.

But a few moments passed by, no one was there. Silence took over as she was continuously looking for anyone or any movements she could find.

But no one..... it was only silence.

A few seconds later, she never saw anyone else, or any movements what soever. so she just decided to brush it off and meet her friends at the manor so that they could walk to school.

That is until a few minutes of walking passed, a bush ruffled softly beside her..

3rd POV:

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH where is she!?? WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN!"

"Ok STOP! stop Shouting bosch! She's probably on her way home! we just have to be patient."

"Patient!?? Skara, she's been gone for almost 30 minutes!! And class will be starting at 15 MINUTES. I don't want to be late again! "

"oh. come. on.. its fineee! I always got your back on that! besides, I'll make a new excuse this it'll be quite convincing actually."

Boscha rolled her eyes before her eyes lit up.

"hey skar" Boscha started as Skara turned around to face her.

"yeah" she replied.

" .... what if, Amity's in -" before she even got time to finish Skara spoke and stood up since she already knew what was coming.

"oh no no no no no no no no! NO! we are NOT going through this again!"

"But what if it's real this time--"

"oh-Nah nah nah nah nah a -ah!! I am NOT gonna overreact this time. We are going to sit here and WAIT for her. Or else, you'll just probably gonna increase my worry and give me a heart attack"

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Well.. can we at least go check on Her? like, outside?" Boscha said breaking the silence.

Skara stared at her and sighed. "okay you have a point there. lets go"

UHHH OKAYYYY- THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER CUZ I NEVER GOT TIME TO FINISH THIS :'D

UHHH YEAHH I GOT REALLY NERVOUS FOR NOT POSTING SOO HERE!!

IM SORRY Y'ALL

*vanishes**