Chapter 2

Umm notes? this happens two months later....

Luz groaned while lazily pulling her hand up to reach for her phone and stop it from buzzing. Luz squinted her eyes at the sudden light that shone through her eyes. "5:30 a.m". Luz groaned again and tried to go back to sleep. While waiting in a good ten munites, she knew she wont be able to go back to sleep. She finally gave up and stood up and went straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After brushing her teeth she went to the kitchen and made herself some tasty waffles. While eating, she noticed that Eda and king was still asleep upstairs.
After she finished her waffles she decided to go for a walk to take a look at the boiling isles once again. But she also decided not to wake up Eda and king from their sleep, so instead of doing that she wrote a note that says "Hey Eda, Just so you know im going for a walk for awhile and dont worry,
ill be heading straight to school. Bye,<3."

Luz placed the note on top of the kitchen table and left. She dressed up quickly and took her her backpack with her before leaving the owl house. She took her phone out from her pocket and took a look for the time "6:01 a.m". "Oh right. I left early.." she said before letting out a sigh. She took a walk on the forests because it was her hobby to do it. It just felt really nice to feel the morning breeze. Although it was cold. Luz didnt mind the coldness passing through her whole body.

She relaxed and kept walking deeper through the forests. Right when she went to relax deeper, she flinched when she felt a hard pinch that came from her hand. By the time she took a look at it, she saw a big tarantula-looking spider and quickly shove it out of her hand. "Mierda" she whispered under her breath while looking at her bitten hand. To her relief it wasn't that bad as she thaught. It was just a small bite. But still, it doesnt mean that it dont hurt that bad."Wow, it hurts".

She took her phone out and took a glance at the time "6:59 a.m". "Oh no no no no, im gonna be late!" She said. She quickly shoved her phone back to her pocket and ran towards the direction of the school.

Once she finally got to school, she was greeted by willow and gus. Willow and gus became friends with luz before luz even got enrolled at Hexide. Luz met Willow when, She was absentmindedly walking through the forests and heard someone on the other side of a bush. Without thinking she pushed the bush aside quietly and saw willow being bullied by a so called top student. On to Luz's ways, she confronted the bully and defended willow. While arguing against the student, willow didnt know what to do but only watch them with shock. She didnt even know the girl. But luz cant just stand there watch a helpless girl being bullied. Luz was also bullied because of her weirdness back at her own realm. But that doesnt mean she wants it to happen to anyone too.

Luz grinned when the witch looked up at her. For the first time ever, luz actually confronted a bully. And kinda proud to be tall. Luz was actually 4 inches taller than the bully. And when she talked and introduced herself to willow, willow also introduced gus to her. Willow thanked her for her kindness. And thats how they met.

Luz knew the bully's name by the time she enrolled at hexide. Its not a he but a she. Her name was Amity Blight. Willow perhaps told Luz about her. She told her that a Blight is a well known name of the boiling isles. Its because when you're partially a Blight, You are considered as a powerful, wealthy, strong, and an incredibly perfect person. Which is all true. BUT they are also known for their never ending kindness. Luz bursted out laughing at the last part. But then stopped when she saw the serious face that willow is wearing.

"What? You gotta be kiddin me! I never even saw that so called blight being nice even for a single second."
Luz said in disbelief. "Is she a special child or something?"

"Don't say something like that Luz" Willow said. "Yeah, someone might hear you" Gus continued. "For your first question, im not kidding a single bit. And for your second one, of course not. Why on earth would you think that shes a special child?" Willow asked.

"I mean i dont know, i heard rumors about the blight's kindness towards the city. But seriously. Am i the only one who questioned why that amity girl is the only one whose being extra mean towards others?" Luz asked again. Willow and Gus raised an eyebrow at Luz and looked at each other before looking back at luz.

"Well the problem is.... she's actually a favorite child. So, no matter what she do her parents never get mad at her for some reason."Willow explained.
"OH you gotta be kidding me!" Luz said before slamming her head against their table and giving a loud thud. This action caught a lot of attention and giggles from everyone.
Including the girls at the 'popular' table. Luz heard the familiar laughs and quickly turned her head towards that table and glared at them. They all turned away and looked like they talked back to their business. Amity gave Luz a dark grin and headed back to their conversations.

"Ugh! I hate that bi-" Luz was interrupted by willow saying "Whoa, Luz chill out." Luz sighed but nodded her head."ok, maybe your right".

Heyyyy, First of all yes I just dont want any angry and abuse things so Im SO SO SORRY.... And second i know, this aint really connected to the title but i made this on purpose to tell you the details, i dont want you to be confused. Anyways have a good day stay safe <3