Chapter 8

Wassup guys! Soo before this can i ask you something?

Is it bad if i start my own acc on insta?

anyways back with the story!

Luz stood up and went downstairs for dinner. She ate her foods and drinks that Eda brought her that evening. It was quite a meal. She ate her dinner while king doing his little thing which he eats his dinner like a wild dog. However, Luz found it funny and just giggled everytime. After dinner she washed her plates and greeted Eda and king a goodnight while walking. The duo waved at her and smiled with their mouth full. Luz laughed but headed directly upstairs. She prepared her bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Ring ring ring ring*

Her alarm ringed which made her sit up straight from bed and groan. She rubbed her eyes with her fists in able to take some of the sleepiness away. When she was finally fully awake she stretched her arms above her head and stood up straight. She picked up her phone and took a glance at the time. It was "5:30" in the morning. Luz smiled and placed her phone back above her bed. She stretched her back once again and yawned. "Another morning of a wonderful world" she whispered to herself hoping not to wake up anyone. She arranged her bed after that. She picked up some cloths and a towel and headed towards the bathroom. She took a warm bath in a little while. After a few moments she came out of the bathroom all dressed up and ready to go with the day.

She was excited about her new thing that she got just yesterday morning. But she still was worried about how would her friends react to her new thing. But she told herself that maybe its best if no one knew? Or best if she's the only one who know about this things. Just like any other fantasy books she read not so long ago.

Just like yesterday she left a note for Eda that says she went for a walk and head directly to school after that. Which she did. She headed to the forest for a lil walk. But of course, not in the way where she was bitten. She didn't want to be bitten twice. She might actually die with a second bite.

Finally, she was within the school's campus. She walked towards the front door only to see her two friends standing by the lockers talking about something. She smiled at the sight and walked towards them. "hi guys" she said waving at them. She was greeted with a hug which she gladly returned.

"Luz! Are you ok now?" They said. Luz gave them a warm smile. "yeah! I feeling great! you know.. for uhh no particular reasons haha." she said nervously. Willow looked at her suspiciously. She cocked an eyebrow and squinted her eyes at her. "Are you sure Luz? You seem a little bit....... tense." She said.

However, Luz perked up at that but managed to find a way to get out of the conversation. "Ahaha no im not stop being ridiculous! Anyway we should get going now or we'll be really late" willow and gus nodded and headed towards their respective classrooms. After a moment of walking they sided ways and agreed to meet at the cafeteria as usual.

**Writing something very intresting for their time in classrooms**

Finally, lunch came. They all met in the hallways and walked inside the cafeteria. And of course with their luck, they bumped into the 'popular' girls. Luz's eyes widened at the sight in front of her. There, standing Amity Blight with her best friends beside her. "Hey! Watch where your going nitwit!" She said with disgust. "S-sorry" Luz said stuttering a little.

"Yeah you better be! what are you doing here Noceda" she said crossing her arms against her chest with her friends sharing the same look of disgust.

Luz was surprised at her stupid question. "Uh hello? Who are you to say that? Your parents may have donated a lot in this school, but you are literally noone to ask that stupid question. You own nothing but your grades and status in this school." She said without even knowing it.