Chapter 6

"Ok, ok. ummmm... skara! You're turn! Truth or dare?" Boscha asked.

"Let me think-" Skara said while placing a finger under her chin and tapping it against her chin.

"uhhhhh-.....Truth!" Skara said playfully while giving Boscha a grin from her face.

"hmmmm... Oh-oh! I know! If you would be crushing on someone in school or inside the campus... what type of person would it be?" Boscha asked her, giving her a smug face and wiggling her eyebrows playfully at her.

Skara hummed at her question, thinking carefully. To be honest, she took a awhile thinking about it. But still found her answers anyways. "I'll say.... It'll be the person who can be brave, strong, hot, and especially they have to be smart" Skara said dramatically and even pretending to faint at a word she said. The three of them just busted out laughing quite enjoying their time and game.

"Ok! My turn!" Skara said with enthusiasm in her actions. She hummed looking at her friends who was sitting across from her, both with crossed leg. After a few seconds, she picked amity, pointing a finger at her. "Amity! Your turn! Truth or dare~" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at Amity.

Amity just giggled and hummed. "I'll rather pick truth please". "Great!" Skara said. "The same question, If you would be crushing on someone inside or within the campus... what type of person would it be?~" She asked.

Amity just rolled her eyes on her playfully and spoke "Well... they would probably be the luckiest person. And also, I want them to be brave, strong, protective, smart, tall, good-looking, famous, supportive and especially not stupid and they should be mature" Amity listed down before crossing her arms against her chest.

"oooooooh~ sounds fancy~" Skara and Boscha said in unison with smirks plastered on their faces.

"Andddd.... I'm pretty sure they can't be real." Amity continued shrugging at her last words. "Wait what? why?" Boscha said. Amity just shrugged again and said "I mean there's no way a guy can exist with that personality. I just won't buy it." Boscha whined and pouted. She crossed her arms and said "ugh. c'mom ams... you ain't fun".

Amity and Skara just laughed at her childish actions. "Soooo.... are we gonna continue our game or what?" Skara asked. They laughed once again but still continued they're game after a few moments later.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

(Earlier with Luz)

She placed her hand on the wall and closed her eyes to focus on her thing. After a few moments she slowly placed her right foot at the wall. It stuck. When she noticed it sticked, she now took her chance to slowly place her other foot in the wall and began shaking. She was shaking because she's struggling to place it on the wall. When she finally placed it, she made sure it was sticking. Which it was. She slowly opened both of her eyes, both landing on her position. She slowly took her hands off the wall in order to test her balance. Surprisingly, instead of falling, she was now standing on a wall both feet sticking on it without breaking a sweat. She began walking back and forth. At first she struggled doing it before she finally got used to it. She tried jumping but turns out, gravity pulled her back and she ended up landing on the ground. Luz groaned while placing a hand on her head and rubbed it softly.

"Note to self. Gravity can pull you back when your on a wall..... Great" She said to herself before standing up to her feet. She dusted off her shirt and pants and began doing it again for a second try. When she stood again on the wall, she didn't feel shaky instead she felt like she was still standing on the floor. She went like that just enjoying her time and getting used to it. After awhile she began noticing that the light from the sun was now fading. So she placed her feet again at the floor and began finding her phone to check the time. She saw her phone laying on the ground but instead of picking it up, she shot a string towards it with her right hand. She then pulled it back with a sudden force. At that action her head caught the phone instead of catching it with her hands. She fell to the ground and groaned. She rubbed her head with her left hand and opened her eyes. Her glance landed on her phone which was now laying on the ground. "I should probably work on that more often..." She said while picking up her phone. She glanced at the time that said "5:49".

"Oh shoot!" She said. Eda is going to be home any munite now! She knew that hooty was still sleeping so she would base on hooty if Eda's here or not. If he talks it means someone's here already and if he didn't it means she still has time. She knew she can't go to the frontdoor so glanced at her window slowly and blinked.

"Am i really doing this?" She asked her self with the look of 'you gotta be kiddin me'

Next thing she knew Hooty spoke up.
"HOOT! I was just taking my power nap jeez!" Luz immediately panicked. To be honest she can easily just show up towards them and tell them the truth. But she didnt want that, she wanted it to be a secret. She imagined fantasy things and thaught it would be so cool and awesome when no one knew about her new thing.

And now she heard footsteps which was odd. But she knew it was from the owl house and probably a person walking towards her room. She did nothing else but shot webs from both of her arms, for her safety she tugged it twice to make sure it was stable enough to carry her. Which it was. She forcefully pulled her hands backwards which made her fly to her window and landed on her room. "ok,ok don't panic act natural" she said to her self getting up to her feet. She went stiff for a moment and realized something. She glanced at her opened window in confusion.."Did I just do that?"