Chapter 15

i found my artstyle month ago ^^

wassup am back!-

Amity woke up and took her phone before opening it. A flash of light instantly hurt her eyes.

She blinked before squinting them.

5:04 a.m

She groaned and lazily sat up. At her right she saw Boscha and Skara still passed out and snoring loudly with their mouth quite open.

She chuckled and stood up. She stretched her body out hopefully to take out her sleepiness, for it is a school day... great.

She did that for a couple of munites before doing her morning routine.

She took a shower, dried herself up and got dressed.

When she finished dressing up she noticed that Boscha and Skara was still fast asleep.

That is until an alarm came of.

**Buzz, buzz,buzz,buzz ** lmao

Boscha grunted and took a pillow before placing it towards her ears as the buzzing continues. While Skara sat up. Kinda.

She looked like she was sleep sitting. She was awake but not really.

Her eyes was still closed and her hair was down but messy.

After 5 to 6 seconds she yawned loudly and quite long. She scratched her back and stood up.

She graggily opened her yes to see amity giving them the usual look, she already knew that look.

And so, She faced boscha before facing amity again.

She rubbed her eyes and groaned. She turned around to wake up her other friend.

She shook Boscha softly. However, Boscha just grunted and never even dared to open her eyes.

Skara furrowed her brows and spoke "Boscha we're going to be late if won't stand up" She said now shaking her friend with a bit of force.

Boscha groaned and replied "Can't we just skip the day? I'm not in a mood for now" She said in a low grunting voice.

Skara didn't stop waking her up and by this time, she was now almost awake.

Amity sighed and tied her hair up into her usual a half way ponytail.

She walked towards the bed and sat at the corner of it.

"Boscha, let's go, you better hurry or we're gonna leave you here."

She said while tapping boscha's feet gently.

Boscha groggily opened her eyes and spoke "Says the girl who were gone for almost a couple of hours last night.-"

she paused for a second flipping her body to face amity

"-Where were you last night!! I was worried sick!! WE were worried sick! Where have you been?"

"Ok OK! Stop shouting... geez. And didn't I already told you? that insect bumped into me! She even blamed me for something i didn't do."

She replied to Boscha with a shouting whisper.

Boscha widened her eyes and gasped dramatically. "She's NOT an insect! She's my HERO!" she shouted back in a whisper.

Amity rolled her eyes at her friend.

"yeah yeah whatever now take a shower and dress up already." with that, amity got up and walked towards the door gently turning the knob and opening it.

Boscha glanced up at their window before looking at amity's direction with tired eyes. "But, i can barely see sunlight outside! Why the rush?"

Amity faced Boscha and responded "well, i'm really in a mood to go to school earlier than usual. And I'm also in a mood for you guys to come with me! Now, i'll be in the kitchen downstairs. Be down at six"

She watched as her friend gently closed the door behind herself with following footsteps downstairs.

Skara groaned loudly before dragging herself towards the bathroom. "I'll be taking a shower first.. Don't have breakfast without me" she said before closing the bathroom door shut.

Boscha closed her eyes and laid down once agin on the bed facing the ceiling.

After a few moments she turned her head around and took her phone.

When she opened it, it says, 5:29 a.m. She grunted and unlocked it before scrolling through penstagram.

A few munites passed by and skara finally came out now wearing her school uniform.

"its your turn bosch"She said.

Boscha got up giving her friend a half smile after getting out of bed and before taking her towel and towards the room.

After ten munites or so, she was now fully dressed and on her uniform.

Skara smiled at her and gestured for them to probably go and eat downstairs.

They were now in the kitchen, however Amity wasn't there.

They saw noone but a piece of paper and their blue waffles (blue waffles looks like an alien XD)

They faced each other with confused looks and with raised brows before walking towards the counter.

Skara picked up the paper while Boscha sat down and took a waffle.

Sorry I felt like i was having a lack of air here, i went for a morning walk. I'll be back around 30 munites! don't worry too much 'bout me!

amity

It said, Skara furrowed her brows at the piece of paper. Sure Amity sometimes does a morning stroll, but she never did it indirectly.

She always at least tell them directly and not just tell them through a piece of paper, but later she just shrugged it off thinking that she was just over reacting and sat with Boscha.

As soon as she sat across her, Boscha spoke up. "So, what does it say?"

Skara took a waffle and replied. "She said she'd be back around 30 munites, she was taking a morning scroll again."

"well isn't that odd for you?"

"Yes. It is. But how about we just NOT over react this time? She'll be fine... i guess."

Boscha was hesitant but sooner she just sighed and started eating her breakfast with skara.
><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AYYY AM BACKKKK AND WILL BE GONE