Chapter 17

I think im lagging, i blinked and i updated this story a year ago😭

but srsly yall-- I AM SOOO SORRY I-

3rd POV:
Just as they were about to open the door, Amity suddenly slammed the door open almost hitting her friends  standing a foot away from it.

Both of the girls screamed with shock as they were surprised by Amity's sudden appearance. Amity had both of her palms resting on top of her knees while she panted, as if she just ran a 40 feet distance towards her house before barging in.

After a few seconds, both of the girls calmed down and was now facing their friend. Realizing the situation, Boscha asked "Amity are you okay? What happened??-"

"Where have you been??" Skara asked, interrupting Boscha's question.

"Are you hurt? Should we call someone?-"

"Wait, *huff* no its ok i- *huff* I felt a little lonely, and maybe got a little overwhelmed thats all..*huff*" she replied.

"Are you sure?... That seems like a little more than overwhelmed to me.." Boscha said in a worried tone.

Amity stood up straight to face her friends properly. She gave them a small smile and said, "No really- I'm fine... Let's just go to school okay? we're going to be late."

She fixed her posture and walked in the space between both of her bestfriends to grab her backpack located behind them. Then, gestured for the two to follow behind.

The two girls slightly furrowed their eyebrows together and looked at each other before following Amity.

20 munites later*

As the trio arrive in school they immediately went and basically running to catch their class time.

"Catch you later bestiess~"
Skara exclaimed waving her hands goodbye.

"Well, I better get going too, you know how Mr. Gaylord gets when you ran even a little late during his class." Boscha said. The two looked at each other, remembering the thought of even getting near the detention pit sent shrivers down their spine. They nodded.

"yeah, I should go too" Amity replied.
The two waved goodbye as they went separate ways to reach their classes.
"See you at lunch Blight!"Boscha said.

Amity smiled as a reply and  continued walking to the opposite direction,  staying silent during the way, not wanting to disturb anyone.

As she was walking, she felt an uncomfortable feeling. A stinging one, just beneath her elbow. eventually it began to hurt even more.

"Stupid insect. stupid hare" She thought to herself. She held her elbow as to hopefully ease the pain remembering that damn insect that bit her while she was pacing around the forest surface.

Well, actually, what happened was this:

As Amity was pacing around, she suddely heard a bush ruffling softly beside her. But as the second went by, it becomes more and more loud and intimidating. Amity panicked and fearing at the thought that a wild creature might have spotted her.

She looked around and saw a huge stick. It could be a tree branch but who cares. She grabbed it and and posed in a defensive position. Staying alert as of to what is coming.

The loud noise came closer and closer while her grip tightened as it did. Finally, the noise stopped.. She got confused, "where'd it go?" she said, not taking her awareness off and keeping the position she was at.
It became.... silent.

Suddenly, for a moment, the bush ruffled again. Amity flinched and faced the noise's direction holding the stick above her head.

Finally , from the bush emerged a.........
Hare??? "Huh?" Amity said confused raising an eyebrow. She loosened the grip on the stick and slowly put it down still questioning the hare's appearance.

The hare rubbed its nose and scratched behind its ear.

Amity sighed and closed her eyes. She silently laughed at herself for being so paranoid. "It was just a hare." She thought.  She placed the stick down and calmed herself. A few moments later, she felt odd for some reasons, she felt like.... it was silent.. way too silent. To be honest, it felt like.. someone was watching her. She felt eyes watching her.

Thats when she looked to her side to see.. the hare staring at her. When I said staring, I mean it was staring at her. It was not in a cute way either. More like in a creepy sort of way.. it just stood there staring directly at her, not moving, not doing anything.

Amity felt uncomfortable, she thought that it symbolizes the exact description of a statue. But something didnt feel right.. Something.. Something's wrong with this bunny.

"Are you okay?" she asked nervously, thinking as if the hare could even understand her.

Amity ultimately decided again to just head back and ignore whatever happened but before she could even turn around, The hare suddenly launched itself with all its might towards Amity's stomach kicking it with it's hind legs making Amity back up and eventually fall on her back creating a loud thud. She grunted- "What the f**k!?" . she exclaimed very confused.

The hare landed, looked at her once again and left.

"??????"

Amity held her stomach. The kick's  pressure was so big that it made Amity's whole body want to shut down. She tried standing up but almost fell again, she leaned on a tree for a bit for support and tried to relax. after afew moments, she was still leaning on the tree side, her stomach feeling better.

Suddenly she felt something crawling on her. To her surprise she a 6 legged insect-

"EEEEEEAAAAAAA---" She squealed.
"Get off, get off, get off, GET OOFFF--" She screamed trying desperately to shake off the insect off of her. After a few seconds, she managed to, but not after it bit her beneath her elbow..

She held the spot where it bit her to try and ease the pain. It stinged.... alot.

Well that was the story....

IM SORRY YALL