Chapter 7

Ok let me say somethin. Owlbert is a flying owl on a staff. U know.. still regular owlbert but with no magical abilities. All he do is fly.

now sorry for this and enjoy ig..

"Hmmmmm.... whats more interesting to eat... eye screams orrr--?" Eda said holding kinds of foods that looks good at least for her.

King groaned placing his hands and sliding it towards his face. They had been doing that for the past hour now. Eda was struggling to find foods to eat for tonight. They all just was worth to eat and quite delicious too. "C'mon king help me out here. What should i pick intead? Toe fries? oorrrr Not dogs?" Eda asked which made king perked up and spoke "oh-oh bring the toe fries! And lets dip it to the blood thing luz gave us! It would be perfect for my royal meal!" King said joyfully while pumping his fists in the air.

Eda snorted at his demand still holding the foods in her arms. "You know what. all of them suits the blood thing soooo-" she said. She slid all kinds of them which was available on the stand and held it her arms. "--lets bring all of them and we shall feast! What do you say?" She said grinning at king.

King was only filed with excitement. "Haha! Yes! Thats fantastic! Now let us go peasant! Im sure my cupcake buddy will love this!" He said with demands. Which made Eda snort at his actions so she picked it all up and bought it. She gave the stall owner snails just enough to buy the foods she got. The owner was delighted. Eyes sparkling at the amount of snails and gave Eda all the foods she ordered from him. King hopped at Eda's shoulder as they flew towards the owl house's direction.

*Visible time skip*

When they were finally at the owl house. They both hopped down from the staff and saw a sleeping hooty at the door. Eda and king walked towards the door bringing lots of food on their hands and a smile on Eda's face. She bonked the demon with her staff in the face which was enough to make it scream a little. "HOOT! I was just taking my power nap jeez!" Hooty said. He then calmed down and saw Eda and king in front of him "hoot! hey guys!" He said. He suddenly noticed the amount of foods that thay brought and asked them a question.

"What's the occasion here? hoot hoot"
Eda just shrugged and smirked. "Oh you know another feast for king. Now let us in." She said. Hooty opened himself and let them in and shut the door behind them. Eda placed the food at the kitchen table and so did king.

"Hey im gonna call Luz now you coming?" She asked. King nodded and followed her upstairs. As she walked  upstairs she kicked the wooden wide open and plastering a huge goofy smile on her face.

"HEY KIDD~~! GUESS WHO'S BACK?--"
She saw Luz staring at her, smiling awkwardly at her. "H-hey eda." She said waving at her mentor. Eda just stared at her cocking an eyebrow at her. "Ok............". She looked at king beside her who just shrugged. She glanced back at luz who was still awkwardly standing in the middle of the room and in front of an open window. A moment of awkwardness was there between them until Eda decided to speak up first to break it.

"ok! well if you're done on--- whatever you're doing, dinner will be ready downstairs. And oh! we will be having the human blood thing which was probably in the fridge-" she said before holding the door handle. "Go downstairs if you're ready ok kid?" She asked, which made Luz nodded almost immediately for no reason. Eda smirked at Luz and started closing the door. "Be sure to make it quick before king get all the foods!" She told her right before the door closed.

Footsteps can be heard muffled behind the door and towards downstairs. Luz let out a sigh of relief. And sat down on the floor. She took her phone out to check time only to see a message from the group chat which she and her friends made.

(Texts:)

willow: Luz are you there?

Gus: if you're reading this dont be scared of talking to willow. Its totally normal to be scared of her. Like me for example

willow: what?

luz: yeah im here

willow: LUZ!

gus: finally you responded

luz: sooooo....

luz: wassup?

gus: wdym wassup??? you just ran out of school without even explaining whats wrong!

willow: yeah gus is right. You left us worried back there. If we could just come chase you we will.

luz: sorry...

gus: awww no need to apologise... just say something not stupid when you do that again ok?

luz: ???

willow: gus!!

gus: whoa ok ok...

willow: so care to explain luz?

luz: oh yeah!

luz: unfortunately... i didn't know why i ran from school like that. Maybe because.... i had a mini panic attack for no reason? i dont really know..

gus: oh... why didn't you tell us?

willow: yeah why?

luz: ummmm.... because i panicked?

willow: oh yeah! sorry...

luz: nah it cool

gus: sooo how are you now?

willow: r u still having the 'mini panic' attack or nah?

luz: nah i feel better.. tbh I FEEL GREAT!

gus: oh is that so?

willow: do u want us to come over to check you out?

luz: its ok... im cool. Im guessin that you'll be kinda busy today.

gus: oh yeah

willow: ok i admit we got homeworks to do..

gus: but if u need us we can come over!

luz: thats sweet gus but its ok

willow: umm. Ok then goodnight! try not to have those kind of stuffs ok? and if u will just tell us and we'll try our best to help u out!

gus: yeah! Instead of running away and leaving us dumbfounded

willow: gus. Stop.

luz: eh. He's right. anyways good night guys! C u tommorrow!!

gus: NIGHT!

willow: good night!

Uhhhhhh.... end of chapter seven?? i know i know! Its short and not a lot of things happend here in this shitty chapter but ill try to do some next time. Well, not good at writing and all but ill try my best. IgUess.

just to let you know each chapters has a minimum number of words.

(1000 words or so)

not including stuffs i say or note