Chapter 9

^
|

I've reach a thousand readers YAY!

Luz quickly hid her phone into her pocket and went straight to the lost and found. Where she can find some things to hide her identity from everyone. It was all part of the plan. Now all she gotta do is put it into action.

When she was finally there, she started looking for stuffs she needed for herself. It took her almost just a munite to find it all and put in on. She was surprisingly fast. When she was done she took a glance at a mirror and see if its good enough for her to be hidden. She found a red and blue jacket. A pair of goggles. And obviously a mask.

She looked at herself in a while and sighed. "I look stupid." She said out loud for herself to hear. Eventually, a scream was heard from the cafeteria.

"HEY! LET GO OF ME IDIOT!" Luz managed to hear before it hit her. "Oh no no no no no no. What am i doing!? AM I REALLY THAT STUPID!? WHAT IF I CANT DO IT!? WHAT IF I FAIL!? I NEVER DID THIS BEFORE! WHAT IF--"

Her panic was stopped by her slapping herself in the face. "No Noceda. You have to do this. You can help them. Just focus and concentrate. By the time the cops will be here they would be gone by then. And i can't let that happen!" She said with confidence. She took a long inhale and exhaled it. She walked out of the room and headed towards the cafeteria. She was thinking of how could she beat them with no one but herself while walking to through the empty hallway.

By the time she reached the cafeteria door she held it for a sec and backed away maybe a few feet apart. She stopped and ran through it and kicked the door with force. A loud bang was heard which made everyone flinch and some continued screaming while covering their ears. All the intruders turned around to see who it was. They turned around, one still holding a student in his arms while gripping the student agressively so that they can't run away. While the other one holding the poor teacher using his foot and stepping on the teacher's back.

Luz just stood there at the entrance while thinking what to do next. The one man holding the student from a popular group was looking quite confused. Then he yelled "Who the heck are you!?". Luz was snapped out of her thoughts for once and went to stare at the man. She looked quite confused. She glanced at both of her sides and at her back and spoke. "Uhhh me?" she said pointing a finger at herself.

"YES YOU!! I SAID WHO THE ***K ARE YOU!!?" He said while everyone in that place just stared at her. All of them looked scared and yet confused, including gus. Seeing them like that hurts her for some reason. The poor poor witches who have nothing to do with this are being terrified. Who won't be?

For a single moment she taught about it and a name came to mind "You can call me....uhhhhh...... Spider--- Witch?"
she said nervously.

All five men bursted out laughing at the name given. "Spider Witch!? What kind of ***kin name is that?" The one who looked like the lead said holding a small gun in hand. The crew continued laughing and catching some air. Luz was a little pissed at their actions. She's not gonna lie, that name was stupid.

After the men suddenly stopped laughing the lead holding a student spoke "Look here spidey, we dont have any bugs here kay? So why don't you just move your butt and let us handle th--" He was cutted off from his sentence when something agressively pulled the gun out of his hand that left him confused as hell.

"What the-?" He said in a small whisper looking at his hand which was holding the gun before it was taken away.

But on the other hand, Luz was shocked. By the time she shot a string towards the gun, the gun was eventually being held by her, resting on top of her hands. "Whoa-" She whispered only enough so the only one to hear it was her.