Chapter 4

"Why is there webs here?" She whispered to herself clearly confused.
She slowly glanced around her room and realized something. "*Gasp* Is this the spooky tarantula effects!?" She gasp again "maybe it is!" she shouted stars clear in her eyes "wait shouldnt i be dead right now??" she hummed clearly dumbfounded. She snapped her fingers and said "this IS the boiling isles sooooooooooo maybe it can be real.... OR MAYBE IT IS REAL!!" She screamed in excitement at her own thaughts and screamed in a terrified way when she saw long strings of webs coming from her hands connecting to one of the cocoons in her room.

"YES OMG!!" Luz's eyes widened with excitement. "AM I A REAL WITCH!?" while saying what she said she clenched her fist in the air at her own thaught and was found confused when the string fell on the ground. Luz hummed and said "I didnt know witches can shot webs.... Wait they cant." She picked up the string with her hand and put a finger gun below her chin and hummed while thinking. "How did i do that? Can i really shoot webs with my arms? Should i try it again for sure? AM I GIFTED?". Luz asked to herself before glancing around her room with cocoons anywhere. Luz stood there watching her hands while thinking about what to do.

After a solid five munites, she finally decided to figure out what was going on. Well, She kinda figured it out. All she knew was that the tarantula is the only possible reason for that eventful moment. And gave her that kind of thing. "Ok, well then if thats settled.." she took a glance around her room once more.

"I should probably start cleaning these first before doing it.." She sighed and began sprinting downstairs and getting the cleaning supplies before going right back to her room to clean up her mess. She sweeped the room's floor and began grabbing a plastic bag or a cellophane. She picked every webs she can and placed it inside the cellophanes. When she finished cleaning her room she decided to just hide it for the night and just burn it tommorrow early morning. She could have just burned it at the same moment but she was worried that Hooty might notice her and question her about it. Which she definitely dont know how to respond. So she hid it around the corner where no one can easily see, and just waited for tommorrow. Although while waiting she remembered her plan about testing the new thing.

She slid down from her window instead of deciding to use the front door and landed on the back of the owl house. Surprisingly, hooty took his afternoon nap and that means he didnt notice it a single bit. Luz then started to figure out how to use the thing that occupied her body and began finding a way to analyze it....

<><><><><><><><><><>

The bell screamed and students at Hexide began packing up and got up to get ready to go. Willow packed up her things and got up as well. Earlier that day when they were at lunch Luz left them confused and concerned at the same time. Willow decided to go after her but only received an awkward response and a stupid excuse before being left again dumbfounded at the hexide's hallway. Willow and gus agreed meeting up at the front gate at Hexide to talk about what had happened to their friend, or to figure out what was wrong.

While Willow was walking at the hallway, she did nothing but kept walking and stare at the floor thinking if she had done something wrong to make Luz act like that. After a few moments of walking towards the front, Willow accidentally bumped into someone and quickly apologized to the person she bumped into. By the time she noticed who was the person, her eyes widened in shock as the person said "-watch where you're going you-" Of course, out of ANY students it was none other than the so called 'top student' A K A, Amity Blight herself.

"Oh well look who it is, no other than the girl with her glasses..." She said  coldly while crossing her arms on her chest. "so, Did you just came here to bump into me on purpose? Or came here with other reasons?" She continued, while looking at willow up and down disgust clear in her voice.

"um- i uh- sorry- i was- uhh- distracted-a-and-uh-" Amity saw willow rambling her words and stuttering out. Amity smirked at willow and took a step closer and said "Whats the matter willow?" Amity said in a teasing voice "S-S-S-S-Stuttering o-out?" Amity said pretending to stutter her words at her own question. Amity just smirked at willow who was totally nervous and afraid at her or afraid of the things she might do. After a few solid seconds a voice came calling out behind them.

"Hey Ams, there you are i was looking everywhere for you!" Boscha said, before noticing the other girl infront of her and eventually realized what was all this was about. "C'mon Ams, Leave her alone. Penstagram is waiting for me. She's just a nerd anyways she ain't fun." Boscha said motioning for amity to come follow her towards the front. Amity just looked back at willow one last time and gave her a disgusted look before finally walking away towards where Boscha went.

Willow sighed in relief and took a deep breath before continuing her walk towards where gus and her planned to meet. When Willow came in Gus's sight, Gus then ran towards willow. "Where have you been i've been waiting here for about almost an hour. Or maybe half an hour to be specific.." Gus said before continuing "what were you doing in there anyways?" Gus asked confusion clear on his question.

"I was umm-" Willow said.

"hmm?" gus replied.

"I kinda met company in there...."

"...It was the Blight isn't it?" Gus asked.

Willow just hummed at gus, Gus took it as a yes and didn't question further. Instead, after a few moments of silence, Gus awkwardly broke the silence and began talking about luz's actions toda and tried to cheer willow up....

Heyy i hope you liked it chapter 5 coming soon?