Chapter 14

Ssooooo- i just rereaded my previous(rushed) short chapter--

andd.... i du nat layk it--

it iz ridikuloos-

and im sorry--

back with chapter!!

Check out the end for notes:

No one's POV:

Luz apologized once again as she knew that it was also her fault. She should have been more careful.

Amity just glared at her and continued dusting her clothes off. Luz did the same.

After a few moments of dusting their shirt off in an awkward silence. They stood there and looked at each other.
At least, Luz did.

Amity let out a small sigh of annoyance, before picking up her bag and sliding it in her shoulder.

Luz apologized again and rubbed the back of her neck, not even making eye contact.

Amity rolled her eyes. "Ugh, whatever. Just don't come near me ever again." She said turning around with stinky eyes.

'creep' she finished in her thought.

She began walking away from Luz and out of the allyway.

"So I ummm.... See you at school?" Luz managed to blurt out.

As soon as Amity was about to leave a thought came in mind.

'see me at sch- wha-?' She said turning around with a raised eyebrow and a very confused expression.

However, the girl 'spiderwitch' is nowhere to be seen. She glanced from left to right only seeing no signs of the girl. Like she wasn't even there at the first place.

Amity's suspicion grew back within her again. She rubbed the back of her head as she was starting to think about what's going on.

Eventually, a grin was shown on her face. For her, this was quite an investigation.

Ever since she was little she admires her father and his job. Her father was one of the best detectives she could have ever known.

She loves finding clues and solving scenes, cause she thinks it looks cool.

(I'm saying this cause i can relate, lmao i probably sound stupid thou- just don't pay any mind to it)

Sometimes Alador will bring her daughter on one of the crime scenes he was working on.

Of course, some of them disagrees cause it would be dangerous at times for a child. Well, amity is a bit of a 'Daddy or Mommy's girl' She basically gets whatever she wants.

And since Alador is one of the high ranked chieves, he does what he does.
And no one even tried to stop him.

So! The investigation starts here! And the first important clue was found two seconds ago.

'If she told me to meet her at school, and that's what exactly I'm going to do...'

**With luz**

'Well heck... that was a close one' She thought grunting and panting softly. She calmed down and slowly peeked at the spot where she stood awkwardly with the blight earlier. And as if on cue, as soon as Luz took a glance at the area the Blight's back instantly faced her and rushly walked away.

Luz can clearly see that Amity was a bit disgusted in the place. Once the blight was out of sight she sighed and sat down.

She actually shot herself flying towards a roof as soon as Amity turned around.

Well, for the record, she doesn't want to get caught. She already knew that Amity is the smartest student in school. And with that smartness of hers, she would surely recognize Luz's voice, right?

Luz thought about it for a second.. If her voice would be recognizable, shouldn't be the students at school, which she saved earlier noticed it already?

'They were probably so traumatized back then and didn't have the time to recognize me' She thought to herself. She just nodded and shrugged again.

She stood up and shot her way towards the owl house.

** a few moments later **

"Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap" Boscha said with furrowed eyebrows, a hand under her chin, and legs who can't stop walking back and forth.

Skara was starting to worry about her friend, Boscha will only be this worried when one of her best friends get hurt.. And Boscha, is a bit sensitive sometimes.

But, they weren't even sure if someone did get hurt. To be specific, obviously they were talking about amity.

She was suppose to be back by now. And an hour just passed by with the two waiting for her. Boscha was full of concern. And skara was even more concerned, she was afraid of Boscha passing out or something, AND Amity still not home. She was worrying about both of them at the same time.

What if  she get kidnapped?? get robbed?? Lost?? In an ACCIDENT????? IS SHE EVEN ALIVE TILL NOW!?

Was basically the main questions in both of their heads. Boscha was starting to get guilty quickly. Skara kept telling reassuring words to her and telling her that it wasn't really her fault.

Boscha was a bit hesitant in believing that and still is now. She kept walking back and forth in the room thinking what to do, while Skara kept telling her to calm down. They tried calling her phone but no one answered. They tried for at least 5 times but still, no one answered.

They tried telling the twins what happened but with no luck. Instead, they can't reach them.

They informed the guards outside, and the employees in the house to look for them

After several munites, Amity's bedroom door busted open showing two identical siblings.

Emira pushed Edric to the side, who kicked the door open, and rushed towards the other duo.

"WHERE'S Amity!?!? WHERE'S MY BABY!? Did you call her!? is she alright!!!???" She yelled shaking the two while she do.

"How did you even know she were missing!!?" Skara said.

"BECAUSE THE MAIDS TOLD ME THAT YOU TOLD THEM WHEN WE GET BACK TO TELL USSSS!!" She yelled again.

Edric quite stumbled up a bit but quickly got in to the way.

"Whoa SIS!! Calm down!!"

"WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN!?!? OUR SISTER IS MISSING"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hush hush"

Skara looked back at them with terrified eyes and glanced at Boscha. To her surprise, Boscha did the same and shrieked quietly. She turned to Skara and whispered "this is getting weird"

Skara stood there for a moment then a bulb came and gave her an idea.

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" She said which surprisingly did not catch the sibling's attention.

Edric kept hushing his sister lightly which probably kept emira calm down even just for a single bit.

Boscha fully looked at skara,the worry quickly going through her again. "Then SPILL IT!!"

Boscha's voice finally caught the siblings attention.

As Skara began taking her phone out to call the someone, the door creaked open...