Chapter 10?

Do u guys like surprises? Because if not ill be stopping myself from doing one.

I'll be trying a new style of writing i guess.. if i find it easier i might do it often.

Luz's Pov:

WOOO! That felt great. I just saved the school AND the students!

When I jump through the window i didnt really fall. I just climbed upwards and unto the roof. The cops was stupid enough not to look up. So apparently they didn't see me. When they finally brought their heads inside, I sighed in relief. I stood at the roof for few moments. I placed my hands over my hips, and inhaled the air while behind my mask.

"I can get use to this." I said. Then it hit me. Being like this ain't so bad. Saving people, making them happy, and protecting them ain't really a bad idea. It feels great saving people!

As long as im hidden it'll be alright, right? no one can use anyone against me as my weakness. As long as im hidden my loved ones will be safe. And so are the people here. Stopping crimes here is just like helping cops. There are so many criminals that can't be caught because of how little is the amount of cops here in this city. So me and my thing will TOTALLY help them!

Then its settled! Operation, BEING A HERO!

I glanced at the clothes i was wearing. It wasn't enough for the job! I really should get me some real and comfortable clothings. I took it off of me. Folded it neatly and held it in my arms.

I speed walked towards the lost and found to bring these clothes back. I don't want anyone to see that I was bringing these. They may connect the dots and found out who I was! And i cannot let that happen.

I successfully brought those clothes in the room where i found it without anyone noticing it. Actually there was noone besides me in the hallways. I think they're still in the cafeteria talking about what happened. I can jear them talking loudly from there. Even if im a little far from that location. Makes sense if its in my spider powers. Hell yes i got superpowers!

I was interrupted by a buzzing phone in my pocket. It was Willow. I answered it only to be greeted by a sweet happy girl. She kept mumblimg about what happened when i was gone. Gus also sounded happy and relieved and sometimes interrupting willow at her sentence. Willow didn't sound annoyed thou. She just laughed it off. They still kept mumbling about evrything that happened without me. Actually i was there the whole time, They just didn't know it. Hearing them can't stop me cracking a smile in my face. I can't stop smiling. They sounded happy and glad. They liked Spider Witch.

"Ok ok.. tell u what. Im gonna meet u at our table and lets talk about this spider nonsense is that good?" I said. I HAVE to lie. I dont want them suspecting anything from me. I have to protect them. Not without any good lookin customes of course. I'll figure that out later. But now, meet with friends and act. That sounds quite easy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Amity's POV: Earlier~

A dumb looking maskot came busting the door open which led the room to full of startled screams. I glanced at the person there standing awkwardly right at the door.

she looks stupid.

The man had grabbed my bestfriend when we were caught off guard. We wanted to do something but we can't cause his men are pointing guns towards us. As much as i dont like to admit it... i was terrified. Me being terrified is such an odd thing for me.

The man kept yelling who the heck is she while holding boscha in his arms. Amd so i was right, she was a girl. She said that her name was 'Spiderwitch' I know, its stupid. What kind of name is that? However she kinda stuttered for some reason before saying it. That also kind led me to suspicion.

*le time skip*

Gasps are heard all over the cafeteria while we watched the scene before us.  Even I was shocked. Who wouldn't be? A total stranger just busted the door open wearing that stupid mask and the hoodie.

Suddenly two men came running towards her holding a bat in the air ready to hit her right in the head. But to my surprise she just moved and their bats hit each other loud and hard on the head.

'Smooth girl..'

'oo'es' were heard in the cafeteria. Even me and Skara flinched to it. It was obviously hard not to. But the maskot-lookin thing just looked like she was really proud to herself. I found it kinda cu- stupid!

By the looks of it. She seemed really suspicious. Everything with her looked oddly familiar. Suspicion then hit me hard in the head. I do know this ain't really my stuff but, why do I felt like somethings wrong?

Moments later, she brought all introders at the roof. She even saved Boscha. My BFF. So that's why I was thankful enough for her. Strings of.......- white yarns?? Wait no. I've seen those before. I squinted my eyes and glanced carefully at the strings, i suppose i could say that it came from her hands? or more like palms? Wait are those-? Wait no it can't be.... right? No one can do that except for-

I was cut off in my thoughts by a loud group of claps and cheers. I suppose it was't really my business. But that didn't really stop me from growing my suspicion at her.

*le skip to present*

Skara's POV:

I was besides amity standing and was listening to Boscha mumbling about how that girl saved her. I mean, we saw all that stuffs. We were there after all. But me and amity can't really force ourselves not to smile. Boscha's enthusiasm was kinda funny. And we didn't mind it. We were actually used to these talks when it comes to boscha.

She was basically daydreaming about it. She did said she was gay. So that wouldn't really surprise us when Boscha started falling for girls. Like she always do..

Aaahhh! Sorry for chap. As i told you minimum a thousand words so im sorry. Bye! stay tuned~

if ur wondering what amity was talking about.... you can figure it out if u want ;)